[VOTE] Release XEM 1.0M3

Hi all,

I would like to release XEM 1.0M3 just after XE 1.2 RC3 will be
released (Vincent is making it today). Its the last milestone before
RC1 and RC2. The main new features are XE 1.2 branch new feature as
previous XEM releases was based on 1.1 branch.

You can see http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10M3
for more details.

Here my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0M3

On Jan 9, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to release XEM 1.0M3 just after XE 1.2 RC3 will be
> released (Vincent is making it today). Its the last milestone before
> RC1 and RC2. The main new features are XE 1.2 branch new feature as
> previous XEM releases was based on 1.1 branch.
>
> You can see http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10M3
> for more details.
>
> Here my +1

+1

It would be nice if the release notes could separate the new features
from the bug fixes. The strategy I've used for XE is the following:
* For milestone releases only lists important new features and give a
single link to JIRA for all bugs
* For RC releases list all bugs fixes

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0M3

What I did for XEM is lists important new features and important bug
fixes that could be considered as new things like "Add missing WebHome
pages" for milestones. But yes theses are not critical for users it
could be just listed in jira :)

I'm correcting it.

2008/1/9, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>:

> On Jan 9, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to release XEM 1.0M3 just after XE 1.2 RC3 will be
> > released (Vincent is making it today). Its the last milestone before
> > RC1 and RC2. The main new features are XE 1.2 branch new feature as
> > previous XEM releases was based on 1.1 branch.
> >
> > You can see http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10M3
> > for more details.
> >
> > Here my +1
>
> +1
>
> It would be nice if the release notes could separate the new features
> from the bug fixes. The strategy I've used for XE is the following:
> * For milestone releases only lists important new features and give a
> single link to JIRA for all bugs
> * For RC releases list all bugs fixes

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0M3

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Jan 9, 2008 2:19 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to release XEM 1.0M3 just after XE 1.2 RC3 will be
> released (Vincent is making it today). Its the last milestone before
> RC1 and RC2. The main new features are XE 1.2 branch new feature as
> previous XEM releases was based on 1.1 branch.
>
> You can see http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM10M3
> for more details.
>
> Here my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release XEM 1.0M3