[VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

[VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

I fixed the problems reported by Vincent, plus a few others I noticed,
and I think we're ready to release the 1.2 RC2.

Sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

+1

2007/12/10, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

I fixed the problems reported by Vincent, plus a few others I noticed,
and I think we're ready to release the 1.2 RC2.

Sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Dec 10, 2007 4:37 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I fixed the problems reported by Vincent, plus a few others I noticed,
> and I think we're ready to release the 1.2 RC2.
>
> Sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Stéphane Laurière-6
+1

Stéphane

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I fixed the problems reported by Vincent, plus a few others I noticed,
> and I think we're ready to release the 1.2 RC2.
>
> Sergiu

Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]

XWiki http://www.xwiki.com
http://concerto.xwiki.com
http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Víctor A. Rodríguez (Bit-Man)
+1

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I fixed the problems reported by Vincent, plus a few others I noticed,
> and I think we're ready to release the 1.2 RC2.
>
> Sergiu

Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Jerome Velociter
+1

> Hi,
>
> I fixed the problems reported by Vincent, plus a few others I noticed,
> and I think we're ready to release the 1.2 RC2.
>
> Sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Sergiu, I'm not sure anymore...

I've found that very frequently the new rights management UI doesn't work.

It either:
- doesn't take into account your action
- it reverses it (puts deny instead of allow)

This doesn't happen always but very frequently.

I think this makes 1.2 not releasable so I'm now -1 for the release without fixing this.

-Vincent

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Sergiu, I'm not sure anymore...
>
> I've found that very frequently the new rights management UI doesn't work.
>
> It either:
> - doesn't take into account your action
> - it reverses it (puts deny instead of allow)
>
> This doesn't happen always but very frequently.
>
> I think this makes 1.2 not releasable so I'm now -1 for the release
> without fixing this.

OK, I'm postponing the release until I check this. Also, I'd like to
investigate another problem, http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-1945