[VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

[VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

I'm proposing again the 1.2 RC2 release, after a long delay. Since the
previous vote, a lot of bugs have been solved, mainly dealing with the
database upgrade process and the new Rights Management UI. I think that
the current code is stable enough to make it a release candidate, which
will hopefully be the last one.

Here's my +1.

Sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Dec 20, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proposing again the 1.2 RC2 release, after a long delay. Since the
> previous vote, a lot of bugs have been solved, mainly dealing with the
> database upgrade process and the new Rights Management UI. I think
> that
> the current code is stable enough to make it a release candidate,
> which
> will hopefully be the last one.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Ludovic Dubost-2

+1

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proposing again the 1.2 RC2 release, after a long delay. Since the
> previous vote, a lot of bugs have been solved, mainly dealing with the
> database upgrade process and the new Rights Management UI. I think that
> the current code is stable enough to make it a release candidate, which
> will hopefully be the last one.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Sergiu

Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

2007/12/20, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proposing again the 1.2 RC2 release, after a long delay. Since the
> previous vote, a lot of bugs have been solved, mainly dealing with the
> database upgrade process and the new Rights Management UI. I think that
> the current code is stable enough to make it a release candidate, which
> will hopefully be the last one.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

Stéphane Laurière-6
+1

Stéphane

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proposing again the 1.2 RC2 release, after a long delay. Since the
> previous vote, a lot of bugs have been solved, mainly dealing with the
> database upgrade process and the new Rights Management UI. I think that
> the current code is stable enough to make it a release candidate, which
> will hopefully be the last one.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> Sergiu

Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]

XWiki http://www.xwiki.com
http://concerto.xwiki.com
http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org

Re: [VOTE] Release XWiki Platform, Panels Application and XWiki Enterprise 1.2 RC2

No -1, no 0, lots of +1, so I'm starting the release today.

Thanks,
Sergiu.