[VOTE] Remove XWikInterface interface

Right now this interface isn't used anywhere. It's a burden. It has
lots of cruft methods, etc.

I hereby propose to send it to the guillotine!

In the future it'll be reborn as component interface when we split
that mammoth XWiki java class into components.

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Remove XWikInterface interface

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Vincent Massol wrote:

> Right now this interface isn't used anywhere. It's a burden. It has
> lots of cruft methods, etc.
>
> I hereby propose to send it to the guillotine!
>
> In the future it'll be reborn as component interface when we split
> that mammoth XWiki java class into components.
>
> Here's my +1

+1

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [VOTE] Remove XWikInterface interface

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1