Virtual host wikis

Alistair Young
I downloaded the latest source from svn and noticed that xwiki.cfg has this:

wiki.virtual=1
xwiki.virtual.redirect=http://127.0.0.1:9080/xwiki/bin/Main/ThisWikiDoesNotExist

is there any documentation on this as it's a useful feature we could use.

--
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Virtual host wikis