Vote / Favorite feature on XWiki pages ?

Vote / Favorite feature on XWiki pages ?

xrichard
Hello,

Is there any way (by default or with an Extension) to add a kind of "vote" on
each XWiki page?
Vote will be opened to signed-in users just like they put a "+1" on Facebook.
Then when reading a page, a user can know if content has been appreciated.

thanks for your answers, regards,

PS : what I need is a simple number on each page. I agree that comments are
already a way to give an opinion on a XWiki page.

Re: Vote / Favorite feature on XWiki pages ?

jerem
Hi,

There's the ratings application :
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Ratings+Application

Br,
Jeremie
Le 19 mai 2013 00:51, "Ldm Public" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Is there any way (by default or with an Extension) to add a kind of "vote"
> on each XWiki page?
> Vote will be opened to signed-in users just like they put a "+1" on
> Facebook. Then when reading a page, a user can know if content has been
> appreciated.
>
> thanks for your answers, regards,
>
> PS : what I need is a simple number on each page. I agree that comments
> are already a way to give an opinion on a XWiki page.

Re: Vote / Favorite feature on XWiki pages ?

xrichard
Nice I will give it a try (I was not able to find it with keywords I've tried:
vote, favorite, rate ...)

How can I know what XWiki version is needed?

regards

Le 19/05/2013 08:50, Jeremie BOUSQUET a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> There's the ratings application :
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Ratings+Application
>
> Br,
> Jeremie
> Le 19 mai 2013 00:51, "Ldm Public" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there any way (by default or with an Extension) to add a kind of "vote"
>> on each XWiki page?
>> Vote will be opened to signed-in users just like they put a "+1" on
>> Facebook. Then when reading a page, a user can know if content has been
>> appreciated.
>>
>> thanks for your answers, regards,
>>
>> PS : what I need is a simple number on each page. I agree that comments
>> are already a way to give an opinion on a XWiki page.

Re: Vote / Favorite feature on XWiki pages ?

jerem
I use it with xwiki 4.5 and it "works" ...
When updated, compatibility is indicated in the extension page (top right).

BR,
Jeremie