[Vote] Project head

jeremi joslin
Hi All,
It's time to elect the project head. I suggest:
* Ludovic Dubost as the project Leader
* Jérémi Joslin as the project Manager

I know, it's not common to have a leader and a manager, but Ludovic is
busy with the business, so he can't manage the project but he is the
one who know the best XWiki and his skills are better then mine. I
will help him to manage the project.

Only committers can vote. You vote with +1, 0 or -1.
* +1: Yes
* 0: I don't know
* -1: No and explain why.

Like we don't have rules for voting now, I choose this for the first vote:
The vote is over in 72h or when all committers have vote.

Jérémi

--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724

Re: [Vote] Project head

Stéphane Laurière

jeremi joslin wrote:
> Hi All,
> It's time to elect the project head. I suggest:
> * Ludovic Dubost as the project Leader
> * Jérémi Joslin as the project Manager

+1

Stéphane

Re: [Vote] Project head

Matthew Conway
+1 for both

Matt

jeremi joslin a écrit :

> Hi All,
> It's time to elect the project head. I suggest:
> * Ludovic Dubost as the project Leader
> * Jérémi Joslin as the project Manager
>
> I know, it's not common to have a leader and a manager, but Ludovic is
> busy with the business, so he can't manage the project but he is the
> one who know the best XWiki and his skills are better then mine. I
> will help him to manage the project.
>

> Only committers can vote. You vote with +1, 0 or -1.
> * +1: Yes
> * 0: I don't know
> * -1: No and explain why.
>
> Like we don't have rules for voting now, I choose this for the first vote:
> The vote is over in 72h or when all committers have vote.
>
> Jérémi
>
> --
> Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
> http://www.xwiki.org
> skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

Re: [Vote] Project head

zuzur
+1 for both

Re: [Vote] Project head

jeremi joslin
Hi,
Ok, the time is over, all  propositons are accepted.

* Ludovic Dubost is now the project Leader
* Jérémi Joslin is now the project Manager

Jérémi