[Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

[Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

Ludovic Dubost

Cristian and Marius are working on Curriki, especially the space manager
and invitation manager plugins which will move to the core plugins.
We would like to add them as Curriki commiters (which means currently
core SVN commit rights but only allowed to commit in the curriki zone).

I'm also proposing to promote Marius to XWiki commiter as he has
provided modules/patches  especially for the Statistics and now the
Invitation Manager.

Here is my +1 for both

Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

ludovic.vcf (320 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

On Dec 18, 2007, at 11:46 AM, Ludovic Dubost wrote:

> Cristian and Marius are working on Curriki, especially the space
> manager and invitation manager plugins which will move to the core
> plugins.
> We would like to add them as Curriki commiters (which means
> currently core SVN commit rights but only allowed to commit in the
> curriki zone).

+1

> I'm also proposing to promote Marius to XWiki commiter as he has
> provided modules/patches  especially for the Statistics and now the
> Invitation Manager.

+0

Marius has done a very good job so far. He still needs to gather even
more knowledge of the APIs in general and in the knowledge of maven/
build process. So I'm ok that he becomes a core committer but I think
he would need to be careful and ask for guidance whenever he's not
sure about something, especially when touching existing public APIs.
Also, he needs to understand how to write functional tests using
Selenium ;)

> Here is my +1 for both
>
> Ludovic

Re: [Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Vincent Massol wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2007, at 11:46 AM, Ludovic Dubost wrote:
>
>> Cristian and Marius are working on Curriki, especially the space
>> manager and invitation manager plugins which will move to the core
>> plugins.
>> We would like to add them as Curriki commiters (which means
>> currently core SVN commit rights but only allowed to commit in the
>> curriki zone).
>
> +1

+1

>> I'm also proposing to promote Marius to XWiki commiter as he has
>> provided modules/patches  especially for the Statistics and now the
>> Invitation Manager.
>
> +0
>
> Marius has done a very good job so far. He still needs to gather even
> more knowledge of the APIs in general and in the knowledge of maven/
> build process. So I'm ok that he becomes a core committer but I think
> he would need to be careful and ask for guidance whenever he's not
> sure about something, especially when touching existing public APIs.
> Also, he needs to understand how to write functional tests using
> Selenium ;)

Here I agree with Vincent. +0 from me, too.

>> Here is my +1 for both
>>
>> Ludovic

Re: [Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

Jerome Velociter

> Cristian and Marius are working on Curriki, especially the space manager
> and invitation manager plugins which will move to the core plugins.
> We would like to add them as Curriki commiters (which means currently
> core SVN commit rights but only allowed to commit in the curriki zone).
>
> I'm also proposing to promote Marius to XWiki commiter as he has
> provided modules/patches  especially for the Statistics and now the
> Invitation Manager.
>
> Here is my +1 for both

+1 for both

Jerome.

2007/12/18, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]>:

> Cristian and Marius are working on Curriki, especially the space manager
> and invitation manager plugins which will move to the core plugins.
> We would like to add them as Curriki commiters (which means currently
> core SVN commit rights but only allowed to commit in the curriki zone).
>
> I'm also proposing to promote Marius to XWiki commiter as he has
> provided modules/patches  especially for the Statistics and now the
> Invitation Manager.
>
> Here is my +1 for both
>
> Ludovic
>
> --
> Ludovic Dubost
> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1 for both

On Dec 18, 2007 11:46 AM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cristian and Marius are working on Curriki, especially the space manager
> and invitation manager plugins which will move to the core plugins.
> We would like to add them as Curriki commiters (which means currently
> core SVN commit rights but only allowed to commit in the curriki zone).
>
> I'm also proposing to promote Marius to XWiki commiter as he has
> provided modules/patches  especially for the Statistics and now the
> Invitation Manager.
>
> Here is my +1 for both
>
> Ludovic
>
> --
> Ludovic Dubost
> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

Stéphane Laurière-6
+1 for both, provided that Marius agrees on taking into consideration
the recommendations by Vincent and Sergiu of course :-)

Stéphane

Ludovic Dubost wrote:

> Cristian and Marius are working on Curriki, especially the space manager
> and invitation manager plugins which will move to the core plugins.
> We would like to add them as Curriki commiters (which means currently
> core SVN commit rights but only allowed to commit in the curriki zone).
>
> I'm also proposing to promote Marius to XWiki commiter as he has
> provided modules/patches  especially for the Statistics and now the
> Invitation Manager.
>
> Here is my +1 for both
>
> Ludovic

Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]

XWiki http://www.xwiki.com
http://concerto.xwiki.com
http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org

Re: [Vote] for Cristian Vrabie and Marius as Curriki Commiters

Ludovic Dubost-2

At least for the Curriki commit rights we can shorten the vote..
For the XWiki one for Marius, I'll let Vincent make sure Marius is fully
aware of his responsibilities

Ludovic