Vote for XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launchpad !!

Vote for XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launchpad !!

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi XWikiers,
XWiki has been selected among a set of other candidates to create a video
describing what the product does. Winners get a chance to present on stage
at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in San Francisco next November. Please vote
for the video at:

*http://launchpad.e2conf.com/vote-now/* (XWiki is the last video, at the
bottom of the list)

and help give XWiki a chance to present on stage at the Enterprise 2.0
Conference !

RT appreciated ;-)

Many thanks in advance,

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki SAS

Re: Vote for XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launchpad !!

jerem
done ! ;)

Re: Vote for XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launchpad !!

Jean Couteau
Jeremie BOUSQUET wrote:
> done ! ;)

Re: Vote for XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launchpad !!

Guillaume Lerouge
Resending the link without bold since Anca tells me it's not interpreted
properly by some mail clients:
http://launchpad.e2conf.com/ <http://launchpad.e2conf.com/vote-now/>
vote-now/ <http://launchpad.e2conf.com/vote-now/>

Thanks to those of you who voted already !

<http://launchpad.e2conf.com/vote-now/>Guillaume

--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki SAS