WYSIWYG editor via VPN

pierrick.bena
Hi , I have a problem with the WYSIWYG editor.

When I use it from my intranet it works perfectly but when I use it
from outside via a VPN connexion the editor is never displayed : I just
have the loading symbol.

I'm using version 5.0.1  and this problem appears on Firefox, Chrome
and IE

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Pierrick

Re: WYSIWYG editor via VPN

Paul Libbrecht-2

I would try web-inspector/firebug to inspect what queries time out.
Most probably there's some host-name addressed to which are only valid inside the corporate network.

paul