What is a quick way to know the reference to a wiki page so you can use the include macro with it?

What is a quick way to know the reference to a wiki page so you can use the include macro with it?

Cuong Hoang
Hi everyone,

I have spent some time trying to use the Include macro without success. It
requires a reference to the entity (e.g. document) that I want to be
included, but it is not obvious how to correctly generate this reference
value. Some guides say it should be in the form of <space name>.<document
name> but where are spaces in XWiki? I know XWiki has subwikis but I don't
see spaces anywhere. And I tried <subwiki name>.<document name> too, to no
avail. No errors were displayed either.

Thanks!

Re: What is a quick way to know the reference to a wiki page so you can use the include macro with it?

See https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/How+can+I+get+the+reference+of+a+page

> Thanks!

Re: What is a quick way to know the reference to a wiki page so you can use the include macro with it?

pinkerp
I usually go to the page I need and view it and can get the info from the url, space/pagename at the end, of course replacing the / with a . for that macro.  I don't know if that works on all setups of xwiki, but...

Paul Pinkerton
KnowledgeNow Project/ ACLCO