Where to download the documents of xwiki?

Where to download the documents of xwiki?

flyisland
Hi all,

I have just started my journey of xwiki (installed the standalone version of
windows), and want to find more documents of xwiki.

I can read the documents online on xwiki.org, but I prefer to read it
offline and can not find the documents download links. Where to download the
documents of xwiki?

Re: Where to download the documents of xwiki?

rrodrigueznt
Hi, Fly-Island,

flyisland wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just started my journey of xwiki (installed the standalone version of
> windows), and want to find more documents of xwiki.
>
> I can read the documents online on xwiki.org, but I prefer to read it
> offline and can not find the documents download links. Where to download the
> documents of xwiki?

To the best of my knowledge, there are not such documents. XWiki is in
constant improvement and growth, thus to be in contact with its
"ecosystem" is a must. Of course you can always create a snapshot of any
document by using the different print options (upper menu; mainly export
as PDF and/or RTF).

HTH,

Ricardo

--