Wiki 2.2 milestone 2

Daniel Johansson
Hi
Just updated to latest milestone from 2.04. Overall, it looks nice! A couple of things I noticed:
1. User profile page has a stray {/pre} tag at the end of the page.
2. Our profile pictures are not shown as avatars anymore in places like recent changes in dashboard.
3. When I imported the default pages I wanted the recent change history seemed to get reset?

Thank you
Daniel

Re: Wiki 2.2 milestone 2

Hi Daniel,

On Feb 1, 2010, at 5:29 PM, Aplamon wrote:

> Hi
> Just updated to latest milestone from 2.04. Overall, it looks nice!

Thanks for the feedback.

> A couple
> of things I noticed:
> 1. User profile page has a stray {/pre} tag at the end of the page.

Yep, I've fixed it thanks.

> 2. Our profile pictures are not shown as avatars anymore in places like
> recent changes in dashboard.

Fixed too.

> 3. When I imported the default pages I wanted the recent change history
> seemed to get reset?

You choose what behavior you want in the import. Check the various options there and let us know if they're ok for you.

RE: Wiki 2.2 milestone 2

Daniel Johansson

Ok,

I choose make a new revision of existing documents. I thought importing default pages would not affect that?

On Feb 1, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Aplamon wrote:

> Ok,
> I choose make a new revision of existing documents. I thought importing default pages would not affect that?

Not sure what you mean by "default pages". But if you choose to create new revisions then the old revisions will still be there (ie you can rollback to them) and a new revision will be created for the imported page.

I'm really interested to know if there's something not clear so that we can improve it before the final release.