Wiki syntax conversion utility

Stephen Schaub
A few months ago, I came across a Wiki syntax conversion utility on the web.
It allowed me to paste some wiki text into a form, specify what kind of Wiki
it came from (jspwiki, xwiki, mediawiki, etc.), specify what Wiki form I
wanted it converted to, and then would convert it for me.

I spent some time Googling today to find it, and I can't. I even searched
this list's archives, because I thought I might have read about it here.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and could respond on this list, I
would really appreciate it!

Stephen

Re: Wiki syntax conversion utility

jeremi joslin
On 3/9/06, Stephen Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A few months ago, I came across a Wiki syntax conversion utility on the web.
> It allowed me to paste some wiki text into a form, specify what kind of Wiki
> it came from (jspwiki, xwiki, mediawiki, etc.), specify what Wiki form I
> wanted it converted to, and then would convert it for me.
>
> I spent some time Googling today to find it, and I can't. I even searched
> this list's archives, because I thought I might have read about it here.
>
> If anyone knows what I'm talking about and could respond on this list, I
> would really appreciate it!

Hi,
if you find it, i'm interested.

Jérémi