We would love some testers and get feedback about it. To test it on your
installation, you need to replace the tiny_mce and wiki_editor
directories with the one from the attachment on jira.
Here is currently my feedback about the editor:
- The style does not switch to standard text when you hit enter after a
title (that's a behavior that would be great)
- the window size is not good for the table window
- If you finish a bloc in a table with a carriage return and an empty
line the conversion fails. Here is an example of that failure.
Title 1|Title 2
- an empty line in a table fails to convert to wysiwyg from the wiki syntax
- titles should not be allowed in list
- there should be a standard text button (first item in the title list)
- windows are too slow to come up
- translations appear after a while in the windows
- clicking on an image and then the image button does not retrieve the
current image parameters.
- you need to find a way to center an image (the text 'center' as the
alignement info could add a <div align='center'> tag).
- xwiki should find the windows size ratio of an image and/or explain
to the user that setting up only the width or the height will take care
of preserving the ratio
- font size, color, and type should be changeable
- other improvements would be predefined and customizable styles in the