XEclipse: New XStream bugfix version?

grinko
Hello,

I've been trying to use the latest Xeclipse (both standalone and plugin) for
some Velocity scripting, but a weird bug renders it unusable for me.

When I try to open my page, it opens fine and is cached on the HDD. If I
close the page and reopen it (or close eclipse) and try to open the cached
page again, I get a

com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.StreamException
Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.

This seems to be an already resolved problem (
http://markmail.org/message/syf6cpe4vcne4tca), so how can I update the
XStream version in XEclipse, or is a bugfix release already in the works?

Thanks in advance!

Re: XEclipse: New XStream bugfix version?

Marco K.
Hello all,

does somebody know if there is a solution of this bug on the way?

Thanks,
Marco