[XWIKI-14138]

Krzysiek Płachno
Hi,

To start with - many thanks for accepting me for GSoC2017!

And now - the case.
I'm constantly fighting with https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-14138.
The change is almost done but what's missing is test. In particular I want
to modify a bit this one: org.xwiki.test.ui.repository.RepositoryTest. I've
already set up proper firefox version and other configuration for selenium
and now whilst calling test - on running instance of test XWiki i get
folling exceptions:
https://pastebin.com/dHBLNB0L
The first exception (NoSuchFieldError: OBJECT_REFERENCE ) is raised during
static initialization of org.xwiki.repository.internal.RepositoryManager
and then there is long list of repeating NoClassDefFoundError.

I haven't change anything with static fields or static initialization of
Repository Manager. I added one injection of service but from module that
was already referenced in the test.
The code change is here:
https://github.com/krisss2121/xwiki-platform/commits/master (unfortunately
splited into several commits, but maybe there's some way to view it
togheter)

I would be very thankful for any hint, how to solve this problem.

Best,
Krzysztof

Re: [XWIKI-14138]

I made some changes to RepositoryManager recently, this is probably
why you get this. You should merge master in you branch.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Krzysiek Płachno