Quantcast

XWIKI - Duplicating of space docs to another space

XWIKI - Duplicating of space docs to another space

Prathap Pandian
Hi,

How can i copy all the space docs to another space.

I tried with *CopyDocument* option, but i didn't work for me.

--
Prathap

Re: XWIKI - Duplicating of space docs to another space

On Aug 1, 2008, at 7:51 AM, Prathap Pandian wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can i copy all the space docs to another space.

Search in the code snippets in code.xwiki.org

-Vincent

> I tried with *CopyDocument* option, but i didn't work for me.
>
> --
> Prathap

Re: XWIKI - Duplicating of space docs to another space

Hamster
I also want duplicate a space (with all documents), but I can't find any code snippet in the Extensions.

Searching for "duplicate space" in All Extensions results in to many "hits", of which 99% are irrelevant.

Does anyone have a code snippet?

Re: XWIKI - Duplicating of space docs to another space

Hamster
Any code examples?