XWIKI - List pages in ASC/DESC order.

Prathap Pandian
Hi,

How can i list the document names with ascending order in date wise.

I used the following code to list the current document in the space.

I need to list those page in ASC/DESC order.

*#foreach($subdoc in $xwiki.getSpaceDocsName("$doc.web"))
- [${doc.web}.${subdoc}]
#end*

--
Prathap

Re: XWIKI - List pages in ASC/DESC order.

Please read the doc:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/velocityHqlExamples

Let us know why you didn't find this doc so that we can improve the
navigation to it.

On Jul 31, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Prathap Pandian wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can i list the document names with ascending order in date wise.
>
> I used the following code to list the current document in the space.
>
> I need to list those page in ASC/DESC order.
>
> *#foreach($subdoc in $xwiki.getSpaceDocsName("$doc.web"))
> - [${doc.web}.${subdoc}]
> #end*
>
> --
> Prathap

Re: XWIKI - List pages in ASC/DESC order.

Prathap Pandian
Before i don't know how to frame HQL query. Now got some idea's.

Thanks for your link.

--
Prathap

On Jul 31, 2008, at 12:48 PM, Prathap Pandian wrote:

> Before i don't know how to frame HQL query. Now got some idea's.

I'm happy for you but you didn't answer my question...

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>

>> Please read the doc:
>> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/velocityHqlExamples
>>
>> Let us know why you didn't find this doc so that we can improve the
>> navigation to it.

>> On Jul 31, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Prathap Pandian wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> How can i list the document names with ascending order in date wise.
>>>
>>> I used the following code to list the current document in the space.
>>>
>>> I need to list those page in ASC/DESC order.
>>>
>>> *#foreach($subdoc in $xwiki.getSpaceDocsName("$doc.web"))
>>> - [${doc.web}.${subdoc}]
>>> #end*
>>>
>>> --
>>> Prathap

Re: XWIKI - List pages in ASC/DESC order.

Prathap Pandian
I can't able to find the way to bring that one in ASC/DESC order. That's the
reason

--
Prathap

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2008, at 12:48 PM, Prathap Pandian wrote:
>
> > Before i don't know how to frame HQL query. Now got some idea's.
>
> I'm happy for you but you didn't answer my question...

> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Please read the doc:
> >> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/velocityHqlExamples
> >>
> >> Let us know why you didn't find this doc so that we can improve the
> >> navigation to it.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> -Vincent

Re: XWIKI - List pages in ASC/DESC order.

Prathap Pandian
And i can't able to find that doc until you send.

I think you can have all doc link in the one page with title, then it will
be useful i guess.

--
Prathap

On Jul 31, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Prathap Pandian wrote:

> And i can't able to find that doc until you send.
>
> I think you can have all doc link in the one page with title, then
> it will
> be useful i guess.

Where? Can you give a link?

Right now the link is in the scripting page at
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Scripting

Where would you have expected to find it?

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Prathap Pandian
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I can't able to find the way to bring that one in ASC/DESC order.
>> That's
>> the reason
>>
>> --
>> Prathap
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Vincent Massol
>> <[hidden email]>wrote:

>>> I'm happy for you but you didn't answer my question...
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -Vincent

Re: XWIKI - List pages in ASC/DESC order.

Tiago Rinck Caveden
Hello,

I found that page when I needed it, but using the opportunity to make a
suggestion, I once missed some sort of Data Dictionary, describing which are
the "tables" we can make select on, accessible from this page that describes
how to make the queries.
I ended up reading Hibernate config files, but anyway, it would be nice the
docs on the site.

PS: There seems to be something wrong with the page, for the last three
queries I see a "table:null" message where I suppose there should be
something else.

Best regards,
Tiago.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Prathap Pandian wrote:
>
> > And i can't able to find that doc until you send.
> >
> > I think you can have all doc link in the one page with title, then
> > it will
> > be useful i guess.
>
> Where? Can you give a link?
>
> Right now the link is in the scripting page at
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Scripting
>
> Where would you have expected to find it?

> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Prathap Pandian
> > <[hidden email]>wrote:
> >
> >> I can't able to find the way to bring that one in ASC/DESC order.
> >> That's
> >> the reason
> >>
> >> --
> >> Prathap

> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/velocityHqlExamples

Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com

Re: XWIKI - List pages in ASC/DESC order.

Jean-Vincent Drean
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Tiago Rinck Caveden <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found that page when I needed it, but using the opportunity to make a
> suggestion, I once missed some sort of Data Dictionary, describing which are
> the "tables" we can make select on, accessible from this page that describes
> how to make the queries.
> I ended up reading Hibernate config files, but anyway, it would be nice the
> docs on the site.

Right, this kind of dictionnary would be useful. I've started a
"queryable object fields" section here :
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/velocityHqlExamples#HNonexhaustivelistofqueryableobjectfields
Any help on this would be welcome.

> PS: There seems to be something wrong with the page, for the last three
> queries I see a "table:null" message where I suppose there should be
> something else.

The problem is that this wiki does not contain any user. It's on my todo.

Thanks,
JV.