Unbelievable what I had to go through
to get some of the backup system to work on Windows!
The classpath in the env.sh file is
so long that when you convert it to a Windows .bat file, Windows doesn't
even accept it! I had to copy all my libraries into C:\lib just to get
the classpath line short enough.
I executed the export script (groovy
The utility created a db folder with
files in it, so it seems to work (I guess).
Except for the following error in my
17:26:53,428 WARN main Configurator:configure:126
- No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml
found in the classpath: jar:file:/C:/lib/ehcache-1.1.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml
A few questions now:
1. Does anyone know why I am getting
this ehcache-failsafe warning?
2. Does backup's export/import handle
the binary attachments?
3. If I backup from one wiki and import
in another, am I overwriting the wiki or appending to it?
4. Is there a plan to incorporate the
backup feature into the XWiki user interface (because all of this special
configuration on Windows is quite troublesome)?