[XWiki Day] BFD#144

Hello devs,

Today is BFD#144:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/XWikiDays#HBugfixingdays

Our current status is:

* -49 bugs over 120 days (2 months), i.e. we need to close 49 bugs to have created bugs # = closed bugs #
* -5 bugs over 365 days (1 year).
* -51 bugs over 500 days (between 1 and 2 years)
* +13 bugs over 1600 days (4.3 years)
* -633 bugs since the beginning of XWiki

See https://jira.xwiki.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10352

It would be great if today we could at least fix 5 bugs to be even on the 365 day period. But more generally we’ve accumulating some lag recently with -49 bugs over 120 days. So we need to start catching up a bit.

Here's the BFD#143 dashboard to follow the progress during the day:
https://jira.xwiki.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=13896

Happy BugFixing Day,

Re: [XWiki Day] BFD#144

Alexandru Cotiuga
Hello,

The results of this week's BFD are available at
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/Bug%20Fixing%20Day%20144.

Thanks to all participants!

Alex