[XWiki Day] BFD#172

Alex Cotiugă
Hello devs,

This Thursday is BFD#172:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/XWikiDays#HBugfixingdays

Our current status is:-640 bugs since the beginning of XWiki.

Since we're upgrading the JIRA version, other statistics are unavailable at
the moment.

Here's the BFD#172 dashboard to follow the progress during the day:
https://jira.xwiki.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=14190

Happy Bug Fixing Day,
Alex

Re: [XWiki Day] BFD#172