XWiki Development Beginner

DeHaynes
I have several years of programming experience with the most recent being 7 years of ASP.Net programming. Therefore, I have been able to pick things up in XWiki pretty fast. Now I am looking to create Forms in XWiki. My idea is that I would create forms for Company, Department and Person. The data would be stored in the forms and the forms would be stored in the space they were meant for. I would have a display sheet that would get applied to the form whenever someone viewed or edited the form data. The Company form would have a list of Departments in it. The Departments would have a list of Persons in it. I am looking for some direction on how to implement this. From what I read so far, I think I need to create 6 documents 1. Person XObject 2. Person DisplaySheet 3. Department XObject 4. Department DisplaySheet 5. Company XObject 6. Company DisplaySheet Am I on the right track? If so, can anyone point me to a similar example that I can use to see how to tie all this together? Thank you very much for making XWiki.