Quantcast

XWiki - Get Username.

Prathap Pandian
Hi,

How to get/print the existing xwiki username.(XWiki.Admin) in a separate
page....?

--
Prathap

Re: XWiki - Get Username.

Guillaume Lerouge
$context.user

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Prathap Pandian
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How to get/print the existing xwiki username.(XWiki.Admin) in a separate
> page....?
>
> --
> Prathap

Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki
Skype ID : wikibc
http://blog.xwiki.com/

Re: XWiki - Get Username.

Prathap Pandian
Thanks...

And not for the currently login user.

How to list all the usernames

*Example:*
#set ($sql = ", BaseObject as obj where obj.name=doc.fullName and
obj.className='XWiki.XWikiUsers'")
#foreach ($item in $xwiki.searchDocuments($sql))
* [$item]
#end

--
Prathap

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]>wrote:

> $context.user
>
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Prathap Pandian
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > How to get/print the existing xwiki username.(XWiki.Admin) in a separate
> > page....?
> >
> > --
> > Prathap

> Guillaume Lerouge
> Product Manager - XWiki
> Skype ID : wikibc
> http://blog.xwiki.com/

Re: XWiki - Get Username.

Hi Prathap,

You're starting again to ask lots of questions without contributing
back ;)

http://tinyurl.com/3wg72l

Could you please contribute something? I already explained how you
could easily contribute by taking all those questions and answers and
putting them in one or several tutorials on xwiki.org or in FAQ
entries. Have you been able to do that? (maybe you have and I didn't
see it...).

On Sep 19, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Prathap Pandian wrote:

> Thanks...
>
> And not for the currently login user.
>
> How to list all the usernames
>
> *Example:*
> #set ($sql = ", BaseObject as obj where obj.name=doc.fullName and
> obj.className='XWiki.XWikiUsers'")
> #foreach ($item in $xwiki.searchDocuments($sql))
> * [$item]
> #end
>
> --
> Prathap
>
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
>> $context.user
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Prathap Pandian
>> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> How to get/print the existing xwiki username.(XWiki.Admin) in a
>>> separate

Re: XWiki - Get Username.

Antoine MOREL
Hello, can you tell me how to hide "XWiki." In front of the username when I use $ context.user please?