XWiki Groovy script to return binary data

XWiki Groovy script to return binary data

Stephen Schaub
I am writing a Groovy script to run in an XWiki page. It needs to output
binary data (a PDF). I know how to

but how do I prevent the XWiki engine from outputting the normal page
header/footer? I want to take total control of the page output. Any tips
would be appreciated!

Stephen

Re: XWiki Groovy script to return binary data

jeremi joslin
Hi,
you can add to the URL of the page ?xpage=plain

Jérémi

On 9/10/05, Stephen Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am writing a Groovy script to run in an XWiki page. It needs to output
> binary data (a PDF). I know how to
>
> response.setContentType("application/pdf");
>
> but how do I prevent the XWiki engine from outputting the normal page
> header/footer? I want to take total control of the page output. Any tips
> would be appreciated!
>
> Stephen

portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

Re: XWiki Groovy script to return binary data

Ludovic Dubost

There is also $context.setFinished(true) which is even better because
this way there is not even a getWrite() which could conflict with a
getOutputStream

Ludovic