XWiki Logo Challenge

12

XWiki Logo Challenge

Jean-Vincent Drean-3
Hi XWikiers!

It's time to inject new blood in XWiki.org. While discussing about
improving its look & feel we thought it would be a good time to create
a new logo for XWiki.org as it's an important part of a website
design.
We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
logo.

As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).

The challenge takes place there:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/LogoChallenge

Thanks,
JV.

Reminder: XWiki Logo Challenge

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Don't forget about the XWiki Logo challenge! We're welcoming proposals
for the xwiki.org logo from everybody, until Thursday, March 25th.

http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Community/LogoChallenge

On 03/01/2010 05:57 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean wrote:

> Hi XWikiers!
>
> It's time to inject new blood in XWiki.org. While discussing about
> improving its look&  feel we thought it would be a good time to create
> a new logo for XWiki.org as it's an important part of a website
> design.
> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
> logo.
>
> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).
>
> The challenge takes place there:
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/LogoChallenge
>
> Thanks,
> JV.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Hi Community,

The XWiki Logo proposal period is now closed, many thanks to everyone
who participated. It is now the time to vote the new logo amongst the 19
proposals available here:

http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Community/LogoChallenge#HProposals

You can send your vote:
- on the mailing list, by replying to this e-mail
- on twitter, in the format: #xwikilogo <proposal_number>

Don't hesitate to nominate several proposals if you feel that they are
really close and you cannot decide for just one. Sometimes, a bunch of
fuzzy opinions can lead to a more accurate result.

IMPORTANT:
Before choosing a logo based on your personal preference, please try to
also ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it distinctive?
- Is it easy to remember and recognize?
- Is the design scalable? Could it (or parts of it) be successfully used
in a 16X16 icon? Would it look good on a very large poster?
- Can it be used (as it is, or adapted) on both light and dark backgrounds?
- What would it look like in black and white (not just grayscale)? It's
ok if some details are lost, but it needs to still look attractive and
keep the main features.

Motivating your vote also helps better understand what qualities a logo
evokes in people's minds.

Also note that the designs are not final, the selected proposal will be
further tweaked and perfected, so don't discard a logo just for minor flaws.

If several proposals come close to being selected, we could organize a
second round of voting.

Please send us your votes before March 31st.

On 03/01/2010 05:57 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean wrote:

> Hi XWikiers!
>
> It's time to inject new blood in XWiki.org. While discussing about
> improving its look&  feel we thought it would be a good time to create
> a new logo for XWiki.org as it's an important part of a website
> design.
> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
> logo.
>
> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).
>
> The challenge takes place there:
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/LogoChallenge

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Great entries, congrats!

My vote goes to:

0.7 - P16.A
0.1 - P1
0.1 - P4.C
0.1 - P12.E (with some modifs)

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Raluca Stavro
I vote for P16 A.

Raluca.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).

My votes:

+0.2 for 7, it's simple and scalable, has a micro-logo.

+0.2 for 12 (A or E), it's friendly looking, has a micro-logo, and it
still resembles the previous logo, so has familiarity.

+0.2 for 15, it's simple and metaphoric, can be animated, has a
micro-logo; note that it will have to be edited, since there's no dash
in the name.

+0.4 for 16, it's simple, scales well, has a micro-logo which can be
animated or mash-up-ed.

On 03/26/2010 12:17 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> [...]
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).

I just notice that I wrote 'A' ... Sorry.
My vote goes to P16 B.

Raluca.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Raluca Stavro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).
>>>
>>> The challenge takes place there:
>>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/LogoChallenge
>>
>> --
>> Sergiu Dumitriu
>> http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

On 03/26/2010 12:17 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
> Hi Community,
>
> The XWiki Logo proposal period is now closed, many thanks to everyone
> who participated. It is now the time to vote the new logo amongst the 19

One last proposal added, so now we have 20 in total.

> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Community/LogoChallenge#HProposals
>
> You can send your vote:
> - on the mailing list, by replying to this e-mail
> - on twitter, in the format: #xwikilogo <proposal_number>
>
> Don't hesitate to nominate several proposals if you feel that they are
> really close and you cannot decide for just one. Sometimes, a bunch of
> fuzzy opinions can lead to a more accurate result.
>
> IMPORTANT:
> Before choosing a logo based on your personal preference, please try to
> also ask yourself the following questions:
> - Is it distinctive?
> - Is it easy to remember and recognize?
> - Is the design scalable? Could it (or parts of it) be successfully used
> in a 16X16 icon? Would it look good on a very large poster?
> - Can it be used (as it is, or adapted) on both light and dark backgrounds?
> - What would it look like in black and white (not just grayscale)? It's
> ok if some details are lost, but it needs to still look attractive and
> keep the main features.
>
> Motivating your vote also helps better understand what qualities a logo
> evokes in people's minds.
>
> Also note that the designs are not final, the selected proposal will be
> further tweaked and perfected, so don't discard a logo just for minor
> flaws.
>
> If several proposals come close to being selected, we could organize a
> second round of voting.
>
> Please send us your votes before March 31st.
>

> On 03/01/2010 05:57 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean wrote:
>> Hi XWikiers!
>>
>> It's time to inject new blood in XWiki.org. While discussing about
>> improving its look& feel we thought it would be a good time to create
>> a new logo for XWiki.org as it's an important part of a website
>> design.
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).
>>
>> The challenge takes place there:
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/LogoChallenge

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Caleb James DeLisle
Not sure what I like yet but I wanted to make a few notes.

12 & 13 bear a strong resemblance to an American telephone company.
http://wigab.com/images/site/2007-01/blog/44-Cingular_Dropped_Out.jpg

7 looks like barbed wire which isn't very inviting. I think only a slight change would be necessary to stop that.

15 uses a hyphen which is not in the url, however I think the egg shaped background is symbolic of the extendability of XWiki.

14 has an X which looks like it could be used in other places as an icon.

11 I like the hummingbird but the font seems mismatched.

Caleb

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Giuseppe Vallarelli
I appreciate:

   - Proposal 7 by Sorana Secu, it communicates the idea of
   collaboration(see X) - I don't like the choice of colours.
   - Proposal 15 by Vishal Battula, it communicates a feeling of joy and
   it's easy to remember.
   - I like the font and colour choices made by Ecaterina(proposal 1-2).

I think that the idea of collaboration is suggested by the word Wiki, then
my vote goes to Proposal 15 but I think we can adopt
the font and colours picked by Ecaterina, if it's possible to make a merge
:D.

Giuseppe.

On 03/26/2010 02:22 PM, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:
> Not sure what I like yet but I wanted to make a few notes.
>
> 12&  13 bear a strong resemblance to an American telephone company.
> http://wigab.com/images/site/2007-01/blog/44-Cingular_Dropped_Out.jpg
>
> 7 looks like barbed wire which isn't very inviting. I think only a slight change would be necessary to stop that.
>
> 15 uses a hyphen which is not in the url, however I think the egg shaped background is symbolic of the extendability of XWiki.

15: This is a minor detail, it could be fixed if the logo is chosen.

> 14 has an X which looks like it could be used in other places as an icon.
>
> 11 I like the hummingbird but the font seems mismatched.
>
> Caleb

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

* 7 has a simple and easy to recognized micro logo but colors are
really not very nice
* 8 is the one i prefer visually but it's maybe a bit too complex
* 12 E is very nice too and has better micro log but not sure it would
be nice on a dark backgroud
* nice work done for 15 but i find the logo too similar to Atlassian
logo (any basic human based logo would look too Atlassiannish to me i
think)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:17, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).

Fabio Mancinelli-4
On Mar 26, 2010, at 12:17 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi Community,
>
> The XWiki Logo proposal period is now closed, many thanks to everyone
> who participated. It is now the time to vote the new logo amongst the 19
> proposals available here:
>
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Community/LogoChallenge#HProposals
>
> You can send your vote:
> - on the mailing list, by replying to this e-mail
> - on twitter, in the format: #xwikilogo <proposal_number>
>
> Don't hesitate to nominate several proposals if you feel that they are
> really close and you cannot decide for just one. Sometimes, a bunch of
> fuzzy opinions can lead to a more accurate result.

+0.5 for 4C
+0.5 for 5

I've found them very nice, colorful, simple to remember and also with good micro-logo/poster potentiality.
4C is nice because the 4 pencils gives the idea of collaborative writing, and the dematerialized part of the X recalls the idea of "digital" content.
5 is nice because the flock of squares recalls documents that can be reorganized in different in different structures.

For both logos, I just have a little remark about the font used. It is, IMHO, too "skinny" and gives me the impression that it's not properly antialiased (like the fonts we used long time ago on our desktops). I understand that a bolder font could compromise the result, but maybe another skinny font could be chosen... The W really looks bad wrt antialiasing.

-Fabio

P.S.: Kudos to all the people who submitted a proposal... They are all very cool!

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Jean-Vincent Drean-3
Kudos to all the competitors! :)

I like the digitized thing in 4C but I think it doesn't read "xwiki".
I think I'd give a +1 for the 4C concept with xwiki (including the X)
written next to the crayons with a bolder font (I find the one used in
17 and 18 nice). In the meantime:

+0.5 for 4C
+0.5 for 17

Thanks,
JV.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).

Ludovic Dubost-2

I like:

8 -> I see "engineering" in the gears which relates to the platform
aspect. It's a bit too vertical though. I wonder what it could become
more horizontal
4A -> with different colors for the pencils

Great jobs by all participants.. All the logos have something nice !

Ludovic

Le 26/03/10 12:17, Sergiu Dumitriu a écrit :

> Hi Community,
>
> The XWiki Logo proposal period is now closed, many thanks to everyone
> who participated. It is now the time to vote the new logo amongst the 19
> proposals available here:
>
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Community/LogoChallenge#HProposals
>
> You can send your vote:
> - on the mailing list, by replying to this e-mail
> - on twitter, in the format: #xwikilogo<proposal_number>
>
> Don't hesitate to nominate several proposals if you feel that they are
> really close and you cannot decide for just one. Sometimes, a bunch of
> fuzzy opinions can lead to a more accurate result.
>
> IMPORTANT:
> Before choosing a logo based on your personal preference, please try to
> also ask yourself the following questions:
> - Is it distinctive?
> - Is it easy to remember and recognize?
> - Is the design scalable? Could it (or parts of it) be successfully used
> in a 16X16 icon? Would it look good on a very large poster?
> - Can it be used (as it is, or adapted) on both light and dark backgrounds?
> - What would it look like in black and white (not just grayscale)? It's
> ok if some details are lost, but it needs to still look attractive and
> keep the main features.
>
> Motivating your vote also helps better understand what qualities a logo
> evokes in people's minds.
>
> Also note that the designs are not final, the selected proposal will be
> further tweaked and perfected, so don't discard a logo just for minor flaws.
>
> If several proposals come close to being selected, we could organize a
> second round of voting.
>
> Please send us your votes before March 31st.
>

> On 03/01/2010 05:57 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean wrote:
>
>> Hi XWikiers!
>>
>> It's time to inject new blood in XWiki.org. While discussing about
>> improving its look&   feel we thought it would be a good time to create
>> a new logo for XWiki.org as it's an important part of a website
>> design.
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).
>>
>> The challenge takes place there:
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/LogoChallenge

Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Caleb James DeLisle
+.5 14
+.5 17 (especially for community section.)

Caleb

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> [...]
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).

Ciprian Amaritei
Hi,

After I read the votes and the comments I realized what keywords define
better the XWiki logo.
Based on these I could say that I changed my initial opinion about new logo
design.
So, the look of the new logo must be defined by:

"engineering"
"angular with little-to-no round elements"
"rectangle-based"
"simple to remember and also with good micro-logo/poster potentiality"
"collaborative writing"
"digital"
"dynamic"
"inviting"
"collaboration"
"feeling of joy"
"simple and scalable"
"familiarity"
"colorful"
"structuring documents"

All the proposals are great!

Based on the keywords gathered and my personal point of view, my votes go
for:

0.3 - 4A
0.2 - 4C
0.5 - 12E

(with adjustments for each of them)

Ciprian.

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

I like 2B, 4A, 5, 8, 9B, 12A, 12E and 16B.
The best IMO are 2B, 4A, 12E and 16B.
My favorite is 16B.

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> [...]
>> We borrowed the current logo from XWiki.com some time ago and, in
>> order to keep the distinction between the company and the Open-Source
>> project clear, we think XWiki.org websites and projects need their own
>> logo.
>>
>> As you may know, we love proposals, that's why we'd like to make the
>> logo design an open challenge, anyone interested can join and a vote
>> amongst the community will determine the winner. Even if the main
>> purpose of the challenge is to have fun, the person whose design gets
>> selected will receive XWiki goodies, including his logo printed on a
>> t-shirt obviously :) The designer of the selected logo will enter the
>> Hall Of Fame, and last but not least reward : the design will be
>> spread wide (XWiki Enterprise is more than 10000 downloads/month and
>> XWiki.org web site more than 50000 visits a month).

Denis Gervalle-2
My favorite is 15.

* nice work done for 15 but i find the logo too similar to Atlassian
> logo (any basic human based logo would look too Atlassiannish to me i
> think)

I strongly disagree that just because it represent a people, it is Atlassian
like, they do not hold the exclusivity of people logos.
Atlasian logo is like a weight-lifter that lift the world, very straight on
its foot. Nothing to do with a happy jumping man, using really curved shape
at all !

XWiki is about peoples sharing information and compare to most other logo,
15 is one that have the most interesting evocation.
Without dash, in red or another color, avoiding blue (even if I like it) and
probably using a more curved font to improve, if needed, the clear
difference it have with the Atlassian logo.
I would be curious to see what Vishal could propose with some more work.

19 would be my second choice, since it is curved, and even nice straight
logo like 7, 8 or 16 evoke to me some inflexibility or technicality, which
is frightening.

12 could be interesting as a continuation on the initial theme, but it would
be less distinctive with XWiki.com, probably a nice evolution for them not
for the open-source one.

1, 2 and 13 are not scaling. 17 is nice, but not scaling and evocation is
inappropriate. Appart for not being easy to scale, I feel 4 is not readable
for newcomers, using only 2 pencils, could probably helps there.

Many thanks to all designers anyway for their proposal and please do not
feel hurt by my remarks that I really hope to be constructive.

Denis

Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki Logo Challenge

Emilie Ogez
My favorite is also 15.

Denis Gervalle a écrit :

> My favorite is 15.
>
> * nice work done for 15 but i find the logo too similar to Atlassian
>
>> logo (any basic human based logo would look too Atlassiannish to me i
>> think)
>>

> I strongly disagree that just because it represent a people, it is Atlassian
> like, they do not hold the exclusivity of people logos.
> Atlasian logo is like a weight-lifter that lift the world, very straight on
> its foot. Nothing to do with a happy jumping man, using really curved shape
> at all !
>
> XWiki is about peoples sharing information and compare to most other logo,
> 15 is one that have the most interesting evocation.
> Without dash, in red or another color, avoiding blue (even if I like it) and
> probably using a more curved font to improve, if needed, the clear
> difference it have with the Atlassian logo.
> I would be curious to see what Vishal could propose with some more work.
>
> 19 would be my second choice, since it is curved, and even nice straight
> logo like 7, 8 or 16 evoke to me some inflexibility or technicality, which
> is frightening.
>
> 12 could be interesting as a continuation on the initial theme, but it would
> be less distinctive with XWiki.com, probably a nice evolution for them not
> for the open-source one.
>
> 1, 2 and 13 are not scaling. 17 is nice, but not scaling and evocation is
> inappropriate. Appart for not being easy to scale, I feel 4 is not readable
> for newcomers, using only 2 pencils, could probably helps there.
>
> Many thanks to all designers anyway for their proposal and please do not
> feel hurt by my remarks that I really hope to be constructive.
>
> Denis
12