XWiki, MySQL and Sun Java System AppServer 7

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

XWiki, MySQL and Sun Java System AppServer 7

Claudio Miranda
 
  Hi folks, I am trying to install xwiki 0.9.84 on SJSAS 7 ( Sun Java System Application Server 7), and MySQL 4.1.12 (linux, mandriva 2006) . Sorry, I cannot install tomcat here. Be sure, if this works I will write a howto and edit the install xwiki install page for SJSAS 7.

  1) deployed .war file on /xwiki context root: fine
  2) configured hibernate.cfg.xml to use jdbc/mysql datasource
     2.1) mysql datasource: com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource
     2.2) url: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/xwiki?autoReconnect=true
     2.3) well tested with a db ping application (did some queries)
     2.4) hibernate.cfg.xml

<property name="show_sql">false</property>
<property name="use_outer_join">true</property>
<property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">jdbc/xwiki</property>
<property name="statement_cache.size">50</property>
<property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect</property>

   Please, any ideas is welcome.

   server log says (sorry for the lenghty message):

WARN service-j2ee-2  RequestUtils:createActionForm:177 - No FormBeanConfig found under 'view'
WARN service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers Environment:<clinit>:501 - could not copy system properties, system properties will be ignored
WARN service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers Configurator:configure:126 - No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml found in the classpath: jar:file:/opt/sunappserv/domains/domain1/wiki/applications/j2ee-modules/xwiki-0.9.840_1/WEB-INF/lib/ehcache-1.1.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml
ERROR service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:updateSchema:177 - Schema update for wiki xwiki
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:306 - Trying to get session from pool
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:308 - Taken session from pool org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl(PersistentContext[entitiesByKey={}] ActionQueue[insertions=[] updates=[] deletions=[] collectionCreations=[] collectionRemovals=[] collectionUpdates=[]])
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:317 - Trying to open transaction
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:319 - Opened transaction org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction@1fe500a
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:updateSchema:212 - Update Schema sql: create table xwikiattachment (XWA_ID bigint not null, XWA_DOC_ID bigint, XWA_FILENAME varchar(255) not null, XWA_SIZE integer, XWA_DATE datetime not null, XWA_AUTHOR varchar(255), XWA_VERSION varchar(255) not null, XWA_COMMENT varchar(255), primary key (XWA_ID))
ERROR service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:updateSchema:219 - Failed updating schema: Table 'xwikiattachment' already exists
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:endTransaction:348 - Releasing hibernate transaction org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction@1fe500a
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:closeSession:365 - Releasing hibernate session org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl(PersistentContext[entitiesByKey={}] ActionQueue[insertions=[] updates=[] deletions=[] collectionCreations=[] collectionRemovals=[] collectionUpdates=[]])
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:306 - Trying to get session from pool
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:308 - Taken session from pool org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl(PersistentContext[entitiesByKey={}] ActionQueue[insertions=[] updates=[] deletions=[] collectionCreations=[] collectionRemovals=[] collectionUpdates=[]])
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:317 - Trying to open transaction
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:319 - Opened transaction org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction@1aa34dc
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:endTransaction:348 - Releasing hibernate transaction org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction@1aa34dc
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:closeSession:365 - Releasing hibernate session org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl(PersistentContext[entitiesByKey={}] ActionQueue[insertions=[] updates=[] deletions=[] collectionCreations=[] collectionRemovals=[] collectionUpdates=[]])
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:306 - Trying to get session from pool
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:308 - Taken session from pool org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl(PersistentContext[entitiesByKey={}] ActionQueue[insertions=[] updates=[] deletions=[] collectionCreations=[] collectionRemovals=[] collectionUpdates=[]])
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:317 - Trying to open transaction
DEBUG service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers XWikiHibernateStore:beginTransaction:319 - Opened transaction org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction@1d0eb0b
WARN service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers JDBCExceptionReporter:logExceptions:71 - SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 08S01
ERROR service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers JDBCExceptionReporter:logExceptions:72 - Communications link failure due to underlying exception:
 ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **
 java.io.EOFException
 STACKTRACE:
 java.io.EOFException
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1903)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2349)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2860)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1571)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.serverExecute(ServerPreparedStatement.java:1120)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.executeInternal(ServerPreparedStatement.java:675)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1027)
  at org.hibernate.jdbc.AbstractBatcher.getResultSet(AbstractBatcher.java:118)
  at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.getResultSet(Loader.java:1239)
  at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:374)
  at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(Loader.java:210)
  at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:1562)
  at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:1545)
  at org.hibernate.loader.hql.QueryLoader.list(QueryLoader.java:375)
  at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.list(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:271)
  at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:840)
  at org.hibernate.impl.QueryImpl.list(QueryImpl.java:74)
  at org.hibernate.impl.AbstractQueryImpl.uniqueResult(AbstractQueryImpl.java:603)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiClassProperty(XWikiHibernateStore.java:1253)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiClass(XWikiHibernateStore.java:1165)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:517)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:557)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:77)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:556)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getPrefsClass(XWiki.java:1418)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.initXWiki(XWiki.java:405)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.<init>(XWiki.java:343)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:134)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:202)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ViewEditAction.execute(ViewEditAction.java:117)
  at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
  at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
  at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
  at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:98)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:176)
  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:172)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:127)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:213)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:98)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:176)
  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:172)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:265)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:212)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:203)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
  at com.iplanet.ias.web.connector.nsapi.NSAPIProcessor.process(NSAPIProcessor.java:158)
  at com.iplanet.ias.web.WebContainer.service(WebContainer.java:856)
 ** END NESTED EXCEPTION **
 Last packet sent to the server was 31 ms ago.
 11:47:42,630 ERROR service-j2ee-2 http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers JDBCTransaction:begin:57 - JDBC begin failed
 java.sql.SQLException: No operations allowed after connection closed.Connection was implicitly closed due to underlying exception/error:
 ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **
 com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException
 MESSAGE: Communications link failure due to underlying exception:
 ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **
 java.io.EOFException
 STACKTRACE:
 java.io.EOFException
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1903)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2349)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2860)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1571)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1666)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2972)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.rollbackNoChecks(Connection.java:4819)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.rollback(Connection.java:4716)
  at com.sun.enterprise.resource.JdbcXAConnection$JdbcConnection.getCurrentConnection(JdbcXAConnection.java:652)
  at com.sun.enterprise.resource.JdbcXAConnection$JdbcConnection.getAutoCommit(JdbcXAConnection.java:411)
  at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.begin(JDBCTransaction.java:49)
  at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory.beginTransaction(JDBCTransactionFactory.java:24)
  at org.hibernate.jdbc.JDBCContext.beginTransaction(JDBCContext.java:231)
  at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.beginTransaction(SessionImpl.java:1073)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiClassProperty(XWikiHibernateStore.java:1286)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiClass(XWikiHibernateStore.java:1165)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:517)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:557)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:77)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:556)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getPrefsClass(XWiki.java:1418)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.initXWiki(XWiki.java:405)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.<init>(XWiki.java:343)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:134)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:202)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ViewEditAction.execute(ViewEditAction.java:117)
  at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
  at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
  at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
  at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:98)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:176)
  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:172)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:127)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:213)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:98)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:176)
  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:172)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:265)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:212)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:203)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
  at com.iplanet.ias.web.connector.nsapi.NSAPIProcessor.process(NSAPIProcessor.java:158)
  at com.iplanet.ias.web.WebContainer.service(WebContainer.java:856)
 ** END NESTED EXCEPTION **
 Last packet sent to the server was 3 ms ago.
 STACKTRACE:
 com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure due to underlying exception:
 ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **
 java.io.EOFException
 STACKTRACE:
 java.io.EOFException
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1903)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2349)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2860)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1571)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1666)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2972)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.rollbackNoChecks(Connection.java:4819)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.rollback(Connection.java:4716)
  at com.sun.enterprise.resource.JdbcXAConnection$JdbcConnection.getCurrentConnection(JdbcXAConnection.java:652)
  at com.sun.enterprise.resource.JdbcXAConnection$JdbcConnection.getAutoCommit(JdbcXAConnection.java:411)
  at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.begin(JDBCTransaction.java:49)
  at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory.beginTransaction(JDBCTransactionFactory.java:24)
  at org.hibernate.jdbc.JDBCContext.beginTransaction(JDBCContext.java:231)
  at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.beginTransaction(SessionImpl.java:1073)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiClassProperty(XWikiHibernateStore.java:1286)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiClass(XWikiHibernateStore.java:1165)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:517)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:557)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:77)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:556)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getPrefsClass(XWiki.java:1418)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.initXWiki(XWiki.java:405)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.<init>(XWiki.java:343)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:134)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:202)
  at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ViewEditAction.execute(ViewEditAction.java:117)



 Claudio Miranda
 ___________________________________________________________________
 http://www.claudius.com.br/blog          claudio|em|claudius.com.br
 Summa Technologies do Brasil





--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XWiki, MySQL and Sun Java System AppServer 7

Michael Reinsch
Hi!

On 21.11.2005, 12:21 -0200 Claudio Miranda wrote:
> Hi folks, I am trying to install xwiki 0.9.84 on SJSAS 7 ( Sun Java
> System Application Server 7), and MySQL 4.1.12 (linux, mandriva 2006)

>  java.io.EOFException
>  STACKTRACE:
>  java.io.EOFException
>   at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1903)
>   at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2349)

Try to add useServerPrepStmts=false to your data source (something like
<property
name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/xwiki?useServerPrepStmts=false</property>)

MySQL on my system didn't get along with the server side prepared
statement xwiki / hybernate is using. The EOFException was the result of
MySQL crashing...

--
  Michael Reinsch <[hidden email]>                      http://mr.uue.org/
------------------------------------------------------------------------



--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws

signature.asc (196 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XWiki, MySQL and Sun Java System AppServer 7

Claudio Miranda

        I just found out MySQL 4.1.12 is a PITA version. Just removed it and
installed 4.1.11, and everything worked fine.
        tail -f /var/log/mysqld/mysql.log detailed mysql was crashing with
signal 11, and restarting.
        I will edit the install guide and include a SJSAS 7 install guide.

thanks,

Michael Reinsch escreveu, Em 21-11-2005 12:42:

> Hi!
>
> On 21.11.2005, 12:21 -0200 Claudio Miranda wrote:
>> Hi folks, I am trying to install xwiki 0.9.84 on SJSAS 7 ( Sun Java
>> System Application Server 7), and MySQL 4.1.12 (linux, mandriva 2006)
>
>>  java.io.EOFException
>>  STACKTRACE:
>>  java.io.EOFException
>>   at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1903)
>>   at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2349)
>
> Try to add useServerPrepStmts=false to your data source (something like
> <property
> name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/xwiki?useServerPrepStmts=false</property>)
>
> MySQL on my system didn't get along with the server side prepared
> statement xwiki / hybernate is using. The EOFException was the result of
> MySQL crashing...
--


  Claudio Miranda
  ___________________________________________________________________
  http://www.claudius.com.br/blog          claudio|em|claudius.com.br
  http://www.summa-tech.com              Summa Technologies do Brasil
  http://www.soujava.org.br



--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

importing database

Florian Astl
hi!

i tried the oracle migration workbench 10.1.0.4.0 to convert the
mysql-db to oracle.

i get following errors when starting xwiki:

> *exception*
>
>javax.servlet.ServletException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
>Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
>Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:516)
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:423)
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:127)
> org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:362)
>  
>
> *root cause*
>
>com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
>Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
>Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:199)
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:259)
> com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:103)
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:127)
> org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:362)
>  
>
tomcat's saying this:

> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while
> saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
> Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update ....

> Wrapped Exception:
>
> java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-22295: cannot bind more than 4000
> bytes data to LOB and LONG columns in 1 statement ...


anyone got any idea?

regards,
florian




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: importing database

zuzur
smells like a configuration problem on you oracle engine. It looks
like there is a limitation on the size of the blob.

try

oerr ORA 22295

on your server's command line ?

On 11/22/05, Florian Astl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi!
>
> i tried the oracle migration workbench 10.1.0.4.0 to convert the
> mysql-db to oracle.
>
> i get following errors when starting xwiki:
>
> > *exception*
> >
> >javax.servlet.ServletException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
> >Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
> >Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
> >       org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:516)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:423)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
> >       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> >       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> >       com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:127)
> >       org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:362)
> >
> >
> > *root cause*
> >
> >com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
> >Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
> >Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
> >       com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:199)
> >       com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:259)
> >       com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:103)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
> >       org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
> >       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> >       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> >       com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:127)
> >       org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:362)
> >
> >
> tomcat's saying this:
>
> > com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while
> > saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
> > Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update ....
>
> > Wrapped Exception:
> >
> > java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-22295: cannot bind more than 4000
> > bytes data to LOB and LONG columns in 1 statement ...
>
>
> anyone got any idea?
>
> regards,
> florian
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>
>
>


--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws