XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

Prathap Pandian
How to change the "Redirects to the Main.WebHome" to some other page.

Need to change in the web.xml file.

<welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>*SpaceName/PageName*</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

--
Prathap

Re: XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

Prathap Pandian
Can any one help me to change default page in xwiki.

*Its urgent.*

--
Prathap

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Prathap Pandian <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> How to change the "Redirects to the Main.WebHome" to some other page.
>
> Need to change in the web.xml file.
>
> <welcome-file-list>
>     <welcome-file>*SpaceName/PageName*</welcome-file>
> </welcome-file-list>
>
> --
> Prathap

Re: XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

Tiago Rinck Caveden
Trying to configure directly the web.xml didn't work?

If you don't need the Main.WebHome for anything you can just save it as:

$response.sendRedirect("your url")

Silly but works ;)

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Prathap Pandian <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Can any one help me to change default page in xwiki.
>
> *Its urgent.*
>
> --
> Prathap
>
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Prathap Pandian <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > How to change the "Redirects to the Main.WebHome" to some other page.
> >
> > Need to change in the web.xml file.
> >
> > <welcome-file-list>
> >     <welcome-file>*SpaceName/PageName*</welcome-file>
> > </welcome-file-list>
> >
> > --
> > Prathap

Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com

Re: XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

Hi Prathap,

On Jun 27, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Prathap Pandian wrote:

> Can any one help me to change default page in xwiki.
>
> *Its urgent.*

<sarcasm>
We need to finish the new WYSIYG editor and the new rendering module.
Can you please stop what you're doing and come help us? It's *urgent*/

And once you've finished that work we have a lot more URGENT work too...
</sarcasm>

Seriously you can't ask that to people here. This is a community of
people doing support for free in their free time.

BTW if you need guaranteed support, some companies like the XPertNet
company are offering that, see http://xwiki.com.

Otherwise you'll have to wait, answer other people's email to win
their sympathy, etc.

> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Prathap Pandian <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
>> How to change the "Redirects to the Main.WebHome" to some other page.
>>
>> Need to change in the web.xml file.
>>
>> <welcome-file-list>
>>    <welcome-file>*SpaceName/PageName*</welcome-file>
>> </welcome-file-list>
>>
>> --
>> Prathap

Re: XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

Prathap Pandian
Oh.. I am really sorry..

--
Prathap

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Prathap,
>
> On Jun 27, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Prathap Pandian wrote:
>
> > Can any one help me to change default page in xwiki.
> >
> > *Its urgent.*
>
> <sarcasm>
> We need to finish the new WYSIYG editor and the new rendering module.
> Can you please stop what you're doing and come help us? It's *urgent*/
>
> And once you've finished that work we have a lot more URGENT work too...
> </sarcasm>
>
> Seriously you can't ask that to people here. This is a community of
> people doing support for free in their free time.
>
> BTW if you need guaranteed support, some companies like the XPertNet
> company are offering that, see http://xwiki.com.
>
> Otherwise you'll have to wait, answer other people's email to win
> their sympathy, etc.

> > On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Prathap Pandian <
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> How to change the "Redirects to the Main.WebHome" to some other page.
> >>
> >> Need to change in the web.xml file.
> >>
> >> <welcome-file-list>
> >>    <welcome-file>*SpaceName/PageName*</welcome-file>
> >> </welcome-file-list>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Prathap

Re: XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

Prathap Pandian
Already  i am using $response.sendRedirect("your url") this param in the
Main.WebHome.

But i want to configure this one in my web.xml.

Ok let me check. thanks..

--
Prathap

Prathap Pandian wrote:

> Can any one help me to change default page in xwiki.
>
> *Its urgent.*
>
> --
> Prathap
>
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Prathap Pandian <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> How to change the "Redirects to the Main.WebHome" to some other page.
>>
>> Need to change in the web.xml file.
>>
>> <welcome-file-list>
>>     <welcome-file>*SpaceName/PageName*</welcome-file>
>> </welcome-file-list>

If you're using version 1.5M2, then you can edit WEB-INF/web.xml and modify the settings for
redirectHomeServlet

Since you probably aren't using that version, see
http://markmail.org/message/exegqnrsirucbktk#query:+page:1+mid:eeqx5zvi6a4tjm6y+state:results
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: XWiki - Redirect to some other page by default.

Prathap Pandian
Can i have any sample params to change the default page.

--
Prathap