XWiki Spaces

mike a.-2
Hi!

What is the SQL query to get all XWiki spaces? I need this to get
them sorted, because $xwiki.spaces doesn't sort spaces by name.
 Ar cieņu, Mihails

Re: XWiki Spaces

Esbach, Brandon
You could also try using $xwiki.sort to sort the spaces.
I think the syntax is:
#set($spacesSorted=$xwiki.sort($xwiki.spaces) )
Then, you can use foreach to loop through as normal using the variable instead:
#foreach($space in $spacesSorted)
        * $space
#end

What is the SQL query to get all XWiki spaces? I need this to get them sorted, because $xwiki.spaces doesn't sort spaces by name.
 Ar cieņu, Mihails

Re: XWiki Spaces

mike a.-2
Thanks! That's what I need.
 Quoting "Esbach, Brandon" : You could also try using $xwiki.sort to
sort the spaces.
 I think the syntax is:
 #set($spacesSorted=$xwiki.sort($xwiki.spaces) )
 Then, you can use foreach to loop through as normal using the
variable instead:
 #foreach($space in $spacesSorted)
  * $space
 #end
 What is the SQL query to get all XWiki spaces? I need this to get
them sorted, because $xwiki.spaces doesn't sort spaces by name.
 Ar cieņu, Mihails
 Ar cieņu, Mihails

Links:
------