XWiki User Group Lyon ?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a XWiki User Group in
Lyon (France).

The idea would be to meet on a regular basis (It depends a lot how
many people are interested and I guess it's a discussion to have
during the first meeting but something like once every 4 months for
example). The idea would be to have short talks (something like 15/20
minutes) on various subjects (here are some examples on my side: talk
about new features, present the intranet of "Atelier des Médias"
coworking association which is based on XWiki, etc.) and then spend a
nice evening discussing and eat/drink stuff.

WDYT ?

Re: XWiki User Group Lyon ?

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
The idea is very nice Thomas.

Ideally we should also have remote meetings to know each other better. Like
once a month over hangout or other open-source services like
https://talky.io or https://meet.jit.si/. Usually people participating in
these meeting want to have the local ones too. Maybe someone is interested
in meeting in Iasi, Romania? :) (your thread has just been hijacked :P)

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a XWiki User Group in
> Lyon (France).
>
> The idea would be to meet on a regular basis (It depends a lot how
> many people are interested and I guess it's a discussion to have
> during the first meeting but something like once every 4 months for
> example). The idea would be to have short talks (something like 15/20
> minutes) on various subjects (here are some examples on my side: talk
> about new features, present the intranet of "Atelier des Médias"
> coworking association which is based on XWiki, etc.) and then spend a
> nice evening discussing and eat/drink stuff.
>
> WDYT ?

Re: XWiki User Group Lyon ?

redactech
Hi Thomas,

I am in Grenoble and we have just started to use xwiki in our company. I would be very interested to meet up with other people in the area to talk about it, let me know if you organise something.

Re: XWiki User Group Lyon ?

redactech
Hi Thomas,

I am in Grenoble and we have just started to use xwiki in our company. I would be very interested to meet up with other people in the area to talk about it, let me know if you organise something.

Re: XWiki User Group Lyon ?

Cool, my first answer :)

I just created https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xwiki-user-group-lyon
as a rally point for now, don't hesitate to add you as member. Will
probably invest in a Meetup account once we have enough people
interested.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 11:13 AM, redactech <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> I am in Grenoble and we have just started to use xwiki in our company. I
> would be very interested to meet up with other people in the area to talk
> about it, let me know if you organise something.

Re: XWiki User Group Lyon ?

Denis GERMAIN
Hi

Lyon is a bit far from Bordeaux, sadly, otherwise we might have been
interested

Regards
Denis GERMAIN