XWiki ZIP Export/Import

Stephen Schaub
I seem to recall seeing some sample code somewhere on the xwiki.org site
that demonstrated how to export a space to a zip file, and import it. I
think it may have even handled attachments. I think it worked with the
current version of XWiki (didn't require SVN access).

While searching today, I found this page:

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/ZipExportExample

But it doesn't handle attachments, or show how to import the resulting
zipfile.

Maybe I just imagined it ... but if someone knows what I'm talking about and
can point me to it, I would be very grateful.

Stephen

Re: XWiki ZIP Export/Import

Ludovic Dubost

This export might still work.. It's the import that needs the latest SVN
to work with attachments

Ludovic