XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in California

XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in California

Ludovic Dubost

We did it !!!!

http://enterprise2blog.com/2009/10/drum-roll-please-our-launch-pad-finalists/

I want to all thank you for helping making this happen. This is just
great for XWiki.

With this conference where we get 5 minutes on stage in the keynote room
+ a mini-pod in the exposition room, we will get a huge exposure for XWiki.

If there are some Californian's that want to meet while I'm there in San
Francisco, please tell me. It Nov 2nd, 3rd at the Moscone. I'll probably
stay a few days after.

Do come see us at the exposition. If you have a great usage of XWiki
come even more to show it to other potential users of XWiki.
The best way to help XWiki is to spread it's usage.

Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: XWiki at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in California

rrodrigueznt
Congratulations! Let's do it the XWiki way!

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team