[XWiki] change the font size and color in a livetable

[XWiki] change the font size and color in a livetable

Adrien Moi
Hello

I'm creating a Live Table with the normal macro and I would like to know if it is possible to change the font size and color of the text inside the table ?

{{velocity}}
#set($columns = ["doc.name", "doc.date"])
#set($columnsProperties = {
"doc.name" : {"displayName" : "Name "},
"doc.date" : {"displayName" : " "},

})
#set($options = {
   "className":"",
   "selectedColumn" : "doc.date",
   "defaultOrder" : "desc",
   "rowCount": 10
})
#livetable("userdirectory" $columns $columnsProperties $options)
{{/velocity}}

This is the code I use to create the livetable (of all documents of the XWiki), but I have no idea how to change the font size and color for the whole table, and I would also like to know if it was possible to change the font size and color for a specific column?

Thanks for the advice !!

Greetings

Adrien

Re: [XWiki] change the font size and color in a livetable

rrodriguezIDIS
Hi Adrien,

I can't be more precise now, but these could be entry points to which you are trying to get...

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Skins
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/CSS+files
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/SkinExtensionsTutorial
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/CSSLayout

You should be able to read the code of the HTML page and identify id and classes affecting the elements you want to modify the appearance. XWiki offers you total control on how information items are shown, but, as with any powerful tool, the way of getting it is not always obvious.

Firebug or the developer tools bundled with Safari, Firefox or Chrome must be in your toolset.

Looking for CSS related message in this list could also help you.

HTH,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician

[...]

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

See more languages: http://www.sergas.es/aviso_confidencialidad.htm