XWiki date

mike a.-2
Hi!

Is it possible to get document creation/modification date, month,
year, time explicitly?
 Ar cieņu, Mihails

Re: XWiki date

Esbach, Brandon
More or less, yes;

HH:mm:ss dd-MM-yyyy

$doc.date for last modified date
$doc.creationDate for creation date of document.

Re: XWiki date

mike a.-2
No, I mean getting explicitly the year, month etc.
For example,
$doc.someFunction(year) would return only the year
$doc.someFunction(month) would return only the month...
 Quoting "Esbach, Brandon" : More or less, yes;
 You can use $xwiki.formatDate(&lt;date here&gt;, &quot;&lt;here goes
format&gt;&quot;)) where you replace &lt;date here&gt; with a real
date, eg $xwiki.currentDate(see below for document date examples)
&lt;here goes format&gt; with a time format, eg
 HH:mm:ss dd-MM-yyyy
 $doc.date for last modified date
 $doc.creationDate for creation date of document.
 Is it possible to get document creation/modification date, month,
year, time explicitly?
 Ar cie&#326;u, Mihails
 Ar cieņu, Mihails

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[hidden email]

Re: XWiki date

This might be of help too: http://tinyurl.com/42cfqh

> More or less, yes;
>
> You can use $xwiki.formatDate(<date here>, "<here goes format>")) where
> you replace <date here> with a real date, eg $xwiki.currentDate(see below
> for document date examples) <here goes format> with a time format, eg
> HH:mm:ss dd-MM-yyyy
>
> $doc.date for last modified date
> $doc.creationDate for creation date of document.

Re: XWiki date

Esbach, Brandon
You mean like:
$xwiki.formatDate($doc.date, "HH") - this gives Hour
$xwiki.formatDate($doc.date, "MM") - this gives Month

Etc...

No, I mean getting explicitly the year, month etc.
For example,
$doc.someFunction(year) would return only the year
$doc.someFunction(month) would return only the month...
 Quoting "Esbach, Brandon" : More or less, yes;  You can use $xwiki.formatDate(&lt;date here&gt;, &quot;&lt;here goes
format&gt;&quot;)) where you replace &lt;date here&gt; with a real date, eg $xwiki.currentDate(see below for document date examples) &lt;here goes format&gt; with a time format, eg  HH:mm:ss dd-MM-yyyy  $doc.date for last modified date  $doc.creationDate for creation date of document.

Re: XWiki date

mike a.-2
Thanks! That's what I need!
 Quoting "Esbach, Brandon" : You mean like:
 $xwiki.formatDate($doc.date, &quot;HH&quot;) - this gives Hour
 $xwiki.formatDate($doc.date, &quot;MM&quot;) - this gives Month
 Etc...
 No, I mean getting explicitly the year, month etc.
 For example,
 $doc.someFunction(year) would return only the year
 $doc.someFunction(month) would return only the month...
 Quoting &quot;Esbach, Brandon&quot; : More or less, yes;  You can
use $xwiki.formatDate(&amp;lt;date here&amp;gt;,
&amp;quot;&amp;lt;here goes
 format&amp;gt;&amp;quot;)) where you replace &amp;lt;date
here&amp;gt; with a real date, eg $xwiki.currentDate(see below for
document date examples) &amp;lt;here goes format&amp;gt; with a time
format, eg  HH:mm:ss dd-MM-yyyy  $doc.date for last modified date
$doc.creationDate for creation date of document.
 Is it possible to get document creation/modification date, month,
year, time explicitly?
 Ar cie&amp;#326;u, Mihails
 Ar cie&#326;u, Mihails
 Links: