XWiki has been selected as a Google Code-in 2017 mentoring organization

XWiki has been selected as a Google Code-in 2017 mentoring organization

Hi everyone,

We just received a mail from Google confirming us that we have been selected !

So we now (actually as soon as the website will be in sync with the
mails :)) have 1 month to create tons of tasks for the students.

And if you did not added yourself to
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/#HMentors it's not
tool later and we would be happy to welcome more mentors :)

Have fun !

Re: XWiki has been selected as a Google Code-in 2017 mentoring organization

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Great news!

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We just received a mail from Google confirming us that we have been
> selected !
>
> So we now (actually as soon as the website will be in sync with the
> mails :)) have 1 month to create tons of tasks for the students.
>
> And if you did not added yourself to
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/#HMentors it's not
> tool later and we would be happy to welcome more mentors :)
>
> Have fun !

Re: XWiki has been selected as a Google Code-in 2017 mentoring organization

Shubham Jain
awesome!

> On 26-Oct-2017, at 7:07 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Great news!
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> We just received a mail from Google confirming us that we have been
>> selected !
>>
>> So we now (actually as soon as the website will be in sync with the
>> mails :)) have 1 month to create tons of tasks for the students.
>>
>> And if you did not added yourself to
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/#HMentors it's not
>> tool later and we would be happy to welcome more mentors :)
>>
>> Have fun !
>> Thomas Mortagne

Re: XWiki has been selected as a Google Code-in 2017 mentoring organization

Congratulations!

http://purl.org/net/sergiu