XWiki standalone package released

Sébastien Gaïde
Hi List,

Following my proposal, I have released two packages, and committed some
files.

the first package is a zipped tar, containing the XWiki+Jetty+Hsqldb
files needed to use XWiki with no other dependencies.

the second one is a Windows installer, that installs the same files. You
can set the jetty server port number during the installation, and should
you want to update your standalone installation you are able to do it
without overwriting your database files (Update installation type).

build.xml has been updated, with the addition of the 'standalone'
target, which depends on files in the new 'standalone' directory.

Sebastien.

Re: XWiki standalone package released

dcoonich
I should be following this list closer and not have to ask this question. :(

Where can I get this release?

Kind Regards,
Dennis

Sébastien Gaïde wrote:
Hi List,

Following my proposal, I have released two packages, and committed some files.

the first package is a zipped tar, containing the XWiki+Jetty+Hsqldb files needed to use XWiki with no other dependencies.

the second one is a Windows installer, that installs the same files. You can set the jetty server port number during the installation, and should you want to update your standalone installation you are able to do it without overwriting your database files (Update installation type).

build.xml has been updated, with the addition of the 'standalone' target, which depends on files in the new 'standalone' directory.

Sebastien.

Re: XWiki standalone package released

Ludovic Dubost-3

Hi,

On the ObjectWeb forge

http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=170

Ludovic

Dennis Coonich a écrit :

> I should be following this list closer and not have to ask this
> question. :(
>
> Where can I get this release?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Dennis
>
> Sébastien Gaïde wrote:
>> Hi List,
>>
>> Following my proposal, I have released two packages, and committed
>> some files.
>>
>> the first package is a zipped tar, containing the XWiki+Jetty+Hsqldb
>> files needed to use XWiki with no other dependencies.
>>
>> the second one is a Windows installer, that installs the same files.
>> You can set the jetty server port number during the installation, and
>> should you want to update your standalone installation you are able
>> to do it without overwriting your database files (Update installation
>> type).
>>
>> build.xml has been updated, with the addition of the 'standalone'
>> target, which depends on files in the new 'standalone' directory.
>>
>> Sebastien.

Re: XWiki standalone package released

Ludovic Dubost-3

Great Sebastien !!

My only comment would be to name the file xwiki-0-9-1000-alpha-setup.exe

Ludovic

Sébastien Gaïde a écrit :

> Hi List,
>
> Following my proposal, I have released two packages, and committed
> some files.
>
> the first package is a zipped tar, containing the XWiki+Jetty+Hsqldb
> files needed to use XWiki with no other dependencies.
>
> the second one is a Windows installer, that installs the same files.
> You can set the jetty server port number during the installation, and
> should you want to update your standalone installation you are able to
> do it without overwriting your database files (Update installation type).
>
> build.xml has been updated, with the addition of the 'standalone'
> target, which depends on files in the new 'standalone' directory.
>
> Sebastien.

Re: XWiki standalone package released

Sébastien Gaïde
I have renamed both files.