XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiClass,Object

XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiClass,Object

Artem Melentyev
Hi!

Why XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiObject,Class,etc not in
XWikiStoreInterface?
Why XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiObject,etc not return loaded object
like loadXWikiDoc?

It does not allow load many objects in one hibernate session.
(NonUniqueObjectException)

Attached junit test show that i meen

I need this for my QueryPlugin.
(http://usunet.ru/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/IndependentQueryAPI)
I am now compelled cache BaseClass in plugin.

--
Artem Melentev, UralSU, CS301. http://usunet.ru/xwiki/
        jabber: [hidden email] | icq: 175349029

Re: XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiClass,Object

Ludovic Dubost

Hi Artem,

loadXWikiObject should not really be used directly.. If you need to read
object data you should load the document and look into the documents
objects. This is more efficient since there is a document cache in the
CacheStore.

Ludovic