Xwiki Comment help

Desire_cat
Good Morning All,

I have started testing the email features of XWiki this morning, and there is one thing I was wondering if it is possible to do once a comment has been made, I need an email notification to be send to a set admin user informing them that a comment has been made on the wiki and if the comment is replied to the original author to also receive a notification.

Re: Xwiki Comment help

xrichard
Hello,

Any Wiki user can subscribe to a page (mark it favorite) and will be notified by mail for any change of the page including comments.

Best regards,

Re: Xwiki Comment help

See http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/Notifications