Xwiki-contrib/dokuwiki Release v1.1

Neha Gupta
Greetings everyone,

It’s been more than a month now, and it’s been an honour to work with XWiki community.
I’ve worked under guidance of Thomas Mortagne and Shubham Jain on Dokuwiki-importer extension as a GSoC project and it’s been a pleasure.

The new release supports dokuwiki folder as a source input directly.
I’ve fixed some critical and blocker bugs. More testers and bug reports are welcomed. :)

The new version of extension is installable with the Extension manager and the details and jar file can be found here (http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/DokuWiki/ <http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/DokuWiki/>).

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
Neha Gupta.