Quantcast

Xwiki on Small Screen

Keith H
Hi All,

when i have attempted to use xwiki on a mobile, the create page dialog
is too big and the button is out of reach. This has also happened on a
netbook.

Keith

Re: Xwiki on Small Screen

Craig Wright
It looks good on the iOS version of Chrome in both iPad and iPhone varieties. Which OS/browser(s) combinations are you looking at? Link to screenshots?

-Craig

> On Mar 24, 2017, at 11:33 AM, Keith H <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> when i have attempted to use xwiki on a mobile, the create page dialog is too big and the button is out of reach. This has also happened on a netbook.
>
> Keith

Re: Xwiki on Small Screen

Keith H
Chrome on Android.

On 24 Mar 2017, at 18:33, Keith H wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> when i have attempted to use xwiki on a mobile, the create page dialog
> is too big and the button is out of reach. This has also happened on a
> netbook.
>
> Keith

Re: Xwiki on Small Screen

Keith H
> Chrome on Android.
>
> On 24 Mar 2017, at 18:33, Keith H wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> when i have attempted to use xwiki on a mobile, the create page
>> dialog is too big and the button is out of reach. This has also
>> happened on a netbook.
>>
>> Keith

To Clarify I am referring to the popup dialog to create a page, which
you get when you attempt to create a page by clicking on a “?” icon
that appears after a link that does not yet have a page.

Keith.

Re: Xwiki on Small Screen

Craig Wright
I can reproduce this issue on Chrome for iOS, iPhone edition. Please see attached photo.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvlme4p89upq78k/CreatePageIssue.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvlme4p89upq78k/CreatePageIssue.png?dl=0>

You can’t scroll the pop-up window down so that it is in view, it always centers such that you can never see the buttons.

The next step would be to check for a bug and/or file a bug at jira.xwiki.org <http://jira.xwiki.org/>. You can use my screenshot.

Be well,
Craig