about space permission

tigerhyang

I created a space and grant view, edit comment permission to a group, and use the following code to control this space only show to admin users and users belong to the group:

#if($xwiki.hasAdminRights() || ($xwiki.hasAccessLevel("view", "Bishop.WebHome") ))
For Bishops Only:
* [Bishop Space > Bishop.WebHome]

#end

But when users in that group login, they can not see the link to the space.

can some body give me some hit on this, i am new to xwiki, thanks a lot.

Re: about space permission

Bubulina
Hello,

The only group here , from what i see are the ones that have the admin rights.

tigerhyang wrote
Hi,