about the wrapped exception

boreal.mao
I have deployed the XWiki 0.9.840. But there are a lot of Wrapped exceptions.
org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: possible nonthreadsafe access to session
What is this? It is a bug of XWiki or Hibernate? Does this exception do anything bad to the end user or developer?

The version of my tomcat is 5.0.30.  And the version of my mysql is 4.1.11

Re: about the wrapped exception

Robin Fernandes
Hi, it's non critical and fixed in the next version, see:
http://mail-archive.objectweb.org/xwiki-users/2005-11/msg00012.html