access rights problem

Roger Rukundo Nzabandora

I was trying to learn how the access rights work on my xwiki site and I seem to have completely messed up something. While logged in as “admin”,under “more actions” I went to the “Xwiki access Rights page” and while there I set the “user” Xwiki.XwikiGuest access levels to “view”. After I saved. Immediately after this I seemed to have locked everyuser from all other rights including the admin. My site is showing looks like this (below); Everything is gone! Please advise how I can undo the changes. Thanks

XWiki

XWiki

Main.WebHome

Hello $docuser.display("first_name", "view", $objuser)
Log-out

XWiki Version 0.9.840

Space Menu Home | Blog | Knowledge Base | What's new | Search | Admin | Doc | Register |

Edit this PageEdit this Page | Add CommentAdd Comment (1) | Add an attachmentAdd an attachment (0) | PDFPDF | HistoryHistory |

More Actions

View

Code | XML |

Edit

Edit Content | ) Edit Form | Edit Objects | Delete | Page Access Rights |

Administration

Space Home | Space Preferences | Space Access Rights | XWiki Preferences | XWiki Access Rights | Class Editor |

Help

Documentation | XWiki Syntax |

Welcome to Makwiki

Enrich your knowlewdge, share your knowledge!

News

Topic Blog.Macros does not exist

Topic XWiki.Menu does not exist

Comments: 1 Comments by XWiki Admin ...

XWiki Admin 07/06/2006 16:21:24

Topic XWiki.Toolbar does not exist

<script type="text/javascript"> <!-- function showhide(divname) { var style = document.getElementById(divname).style; if ((style.display=='block')||(style.display=='')) { style.display='none'; } else { style.display='block'; } } // --> </script>Main.WebHome (en)
Creator: XWiki Admin  Date: 2005/02/06 18:46
Last Author: XWiki Admin  Date: 2006/06/07 16:21

Valid XHTML 1.0!Valid CSS2!

You need to choose a license for your content, consider Creative Commons