add users

Resolve Test
Hi All,

Is there an easy way to programmatically add a user? The createUser method seems to require a bunch of other parameters that seems UI specific:

    public int createUser(String xwikiname, Map map, String parent, String content, String userRights, XWikiContext context) throws XWikiException

Thanks

Duke

Re: add users

Ludovic Dubost

That's actually the right API. I don't think it uses any UI specific
elements in the context

Ludovic

Duke Tantiprasut a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> Is there an easy way to programmatically add a user? The createUser
> method seems to require a bunch of other parameters that seems UI
> specific:
>
>     public int createUser(String xwikiname, Map map, String parent,
> String content, String userRights, XWikiContext context) throws
> XWikiException
>
> Thanks
>
> Duke

Re: add users

Resolve Test
Yep. Got it working.

Duke Tantiprasut a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> Is there an easy way to programmatically add a user? The createUser
> method seems to require a bunch of other parameters that seems UI
> specific:
>
>     public int createUser(String xwikiname, Map map, String parent,
> String content, String userRights, XWikiContext context) throws
> XWikiException
>
> Thanks
>
> Duke

Re: add users

Resolve Test
Would be really good if there was a more simplified API for user/group mgmt though. Makes integration with existing apps much easier.

1.1? :)

Duke

XPertNet: <a href="http://www.xpertnet.fr/" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: <a href="http://www.ludovic.org/blog/" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://www.ludovic.org/blog/