ah, very stupid mistake caused all these problems

ah, very stupid mistake caused all these problems

Hiller, Dean
please!!! how do I debug this(where do I start in the code)?
I was using an old version of the sample database from some documentation that I think was stale.  I did not see the sample database download at the bottom of the downloads page last time.  I have only encountered one weird problem so far after reinstalling but overall, it is much smoother running now.  When will the release with the next WYSWIG be ready?  My users really want to use that as they don't know wiki language and find it difficult.  If they use the current WYSWIG, what problems will I have on upgrade?
thanks and sorry for the spam!!!!!,
dean

Re: ah, very stupid mistake caused all these problems

Ludovic Dubost

The older WYSIWYG saves in HTML. If you use it, the documents won't be
"wiki-compatible". It might actually work to recover them once they go
through the new editor, but that would need to be tested.

Ludovic

Hiller, Dean a écrit :

> I was using an old version of the sample database from some
> documentation that I think was stale.  I did not see the sample
> database download at the bottom of the downloads page last time.  I
> have only encountered one weird problem so far after reinstalling but
> overall, it is much smoother running now.  When will the release with
> the next WYSWIG be ready?  My users really want to use that as they
> don't know wiki language and find it difficult.  If they use the
> current WYSWIG, what problems will I have on upgrade?
> thanks and sorry for the spam!!!!!,
> dean

We have a few bugs and features to work on to be able to release it. We
have a developer on it.
If there are any Javascript exeperienced developer wishing to help that
would be great. We need especially to work on the table syntax
compatibility.

Ludovic