all the xwiki.com sites seem to be down?

all the xwiki.com sites seem to be down?

btknorr
Are all the xwiki.com sites down?

Re: all the xwiki.com sites seem to be down?

We are still getting some spam attack. I'm looking to plan the upgrade
to xwiki.com very soon (the new version has big performance improvements).
This would also allow to start testing the cluster mode

Ludovic

Brian Knorr a écrit :

> Are all the xwiki.com <http://xwiki.com> sites down?

Re: all the xwiki.com sites seem to be down?

Weihsing Wang
Hi, Ludovic,

Bravo! The performance issue is THE worry I have before getting more important tasks (and groups) on XWiki.

Wei-hsing

From: Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> We are still getting some spam attack. I'm looking to plan the upgrade
> to xwiki.com very soon (the new version has big performance improvements).
> This would also allow to start testing the cluster mode
>
> Ludovic
>
> Brian Knorr a écrit :
> > Are all the xwiki.com <http://xwiki.com> sites down?

> Ludovic Dubost
> XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
> Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic

Re: all the xwiki.com sites seem to be down?

Ludovic Dubost

While we work on this issue, for those who have an interesting and open
wiki (not private), please let me know here.
We can move these wikis to separate servers.

Ludovic

[hidden email] a écrit :

> Hi, Ludovic,
>
> Bravo! The performance issue is THE worry I have before getting more important tasks (and groups) on XWiki.
>
> Wei-hsing

The Performance of these XWikis may impact the decisions of many people and many other projects...

eitc2006 ... for an international high tech conference, very visible, other tech groups and conferences may learn from this site

sos ... new site, a model site for volunteer work finder, design and run by teens, huge impact on teen population

swrrg ... new site, for environmental groups, could have impact all over New Jersey

princetongirlscouts ... new site, if this one works well, a huge number of girl scouts sites may follow, big publicity

Wei-hsing

From: Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]>

> While we work on this issue, for those who have an interesting and open
> wiki (not private), please let me know here.
> We can move these wikis to separate servers.
>
> Ludovic
>
> [hidden email] a écrit :
> > Hi, Ludovic,
> >
> > Bravo! The performance issue is THE worry I have before getting more important
> tasks (and groups) on XWiki.
> >
> > Wei-hsing

Robin Fernandes
Are there more spam attacks on xwiki.com at the moment? Pages are
taking over 30s to load on soal.xwiki.com - quite annoying since I'm
playing with some fiddly skin stuff that requires a lot of save &
reload... :)

> The Performance of these XWikis may impact the decisions of many people and many other projects...
>
> eitc2006 ... for an international high tech conference, very visible, other tech groups and conferences may learn from this site
>
> sos ... new site, a model site for volunteer work finder, design and run by teens, huge impact on teen population
>
> swrrg ... new site, for environmental groups, could have impact all over New Jersey
>
> princetongirlscouts ... new site, if this one works well, a huge number of girl scouts sites may follow, big publicity
>
> Wei-hsing

It must be a bad day for XWiki. I experienced the same.
It affects my mood!

From: "Robin Fernandes" <[hidden email]>

> Are there more spam attacks on xwiki.com at the moment? Pages are
> taking over 30s to load on soal.xwiki.com - quite annoying since I'm
> playing with some fiddly skin stuff that requires a lot of save &
> reload... :)

> > Hi,
> >
> > The Performance of these XWikis may impact the decisions of many people and
> many other projects...
> >
> > eitc2006 ... for an international high tech conference, very visible, other
> tech groups and conferences may learn from this site
> >
> > sos ... new site, a model site for volunteer work finder, design and run by
> teens, huge impact on teen population
> >
> > swrrg ... new site, for environmental groups, could have impact all over New
> Jersey
> >
> > princetongirlscouts ... new site, if this one works well, a huge number of
> girl scouts sites may follow, big publicity
> >
> > Wei-hsing

Ludovic,

Would you mind moving watij.xwiki.com to one of the separate servers?  This is my wiki for an open source project that I co-created.  It has been in the top 10 on the xwiki hall of fame for the last two months.

Thanks,

Brian

[hidden email] a écrit :

> Hi, Ludovic,
>
> Bravo! The performance issue is THE worry I have before getting more important tasks (and groups) on XWiki.
>
> Wei-hsing

Jean-Vincent Drean
Hi,

all the wikis mentionned in this thread have been moved to a separate server.

Jean-Vincent.