am I doing somethig wrong...

maxelcat
Dear ALl

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong because I have only had a
couple of answers to my post about getting a "captcha" into the registration
form. (thanks Manfred).  I have found reference to "captcha" in the config
file, but changing 0 to 1 didn't seem to make a difference (that I could
find searching around in the class/properties)

Maybe I am posting on the wrong newsgroup?

I still need to know:
1 ... is there a captcha opion built in to xwiki somewhere?
2 ...if not, would it be feasible to try and "drop" something like a php
version (etc) of one in?

I really would appreciate any help that anyone can give with this

thanks very much

Edward

A search revealed this:
http://n2.nabble.com/CAPTCHA-for-comments-and-registration-tp507976p507989.html