[application-glossary]

Sarthak Gupta
Hi,
I am trying to build the application-glossary-api module but it is failing
and is showing in the stack trace

                 "Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.xwiki.tool.enforcer.ExternalExtensionCheck".
 I googled it and found that may be the class is missing from the
classpath, so I added :

<groupId>org.xwiki.commons</groupId>
> <artifactId>xwiki-commons-tool-enforcer-dependencies</artifactId>
> <version>${commons.version}</version>

as a dependency in the api pom.xml, but that doesn't seem to work.

Stack Trace: https://pastebin.com/3rJu1MJv​

​Thanks
Sarthak Gupta​

Re: [application-glossary]

Hi Sarthak,

> On 21 Oct 2017, at 17:51, Sarthak Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am trying to build the application-glossary-api module but it is failing
> and is showing in the stack trace
>
>                 "Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.xwiki.tool.enforcer.ExternalExtensionCheck".
> I googled it and found that may be the class is missing from the
> classpath, so I added :
>
> <groupId>org.xwiki.commons</groupId>
>> <artifactId>xwiki-commons-tool-enforcer-dependencies</artifactId>
>> <version>${commons.version}</version>
>

> as a dependency in the api pom.xml, but that doesn't seem to work.
>
> Stack Trace: https://pastebin.com/3rJu1MJv​

I’ve fixed it along with a lot of other problems, see
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-glossary/commit/400340968216e9b246f8ee0b527b34424a187d3d