bounty on XWiki?

jeremi joslin
Hi  everyone,

What do you think about enabling anyone to suggest bounty on XWiki ?

Example:
I need a script for listing all the page in the wiki who contain the
word "hate". I don't know how to do it. I'm ready to pay 50$ for this.

We need to define some rule, but what do you think about this idea?

For example, ubuntu:
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/

Jérémi
--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724

Re: [xwiki-users] Re: bounty on XWiki?

jeremi joslin
Hi,
There is 2 possibilities about the payement:
* first, Someone who propose the bounty is in charge of paying it at the end.
* second, the one who propose the bounty pay first the prize for the
bounty to a paypal account of XWiki.
For me the second one is better, but you have to advance the money.
And with the second possibility several people can make a donation to
a bounty if they are interested in.

some samples of rules :
* http://www.os2world.com/bounties/rules.php
* http://www.morphzone.org/modules/bounty/
* http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+bounty
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyBounties

What do you think about this? I prefer the morphzone way to do it with
ubuntu rules.

Jérémi

On 1/29/06, Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jérémi,
>
> Introducing bounties for XWiki would be great, I think!
>
> Stéphane
>
> jeremi joslin wrote:
> > Hi  everyone,
> >
> > What do you think about enabling anyone to suggest bounty on XWiki ?
> >
> > Example:
> > I need a script for listing all the page in the wiki who contain the
> > word "hate". I don't know how to do it. I'm ready to pay 50$ for this.
> >
> > We need to define some rule, but what do you think about this idea?
> >
> > For example, ubuntu:
> > http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/
> >

> > Jérémi
> > --
> > Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
> > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
> > http://www.xwiki.org
> > skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
http://www.xwiki.org
skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

Re: [xwiki-users] Re: bounty on XWiki?

Stéphane Laurière
I agree the option with advance payment may be preferable. The morphzone
rules seem to be a good start, thanks for the links.

Following links may be of interest too:
http://bountycounty.org/
http://www.fundable.org/
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/10/1915229

Stéphane

jeremi joslin wrote:

> Hi, There is 2 possibilities about the payement: * first, Someone who
> propose the bounty is in charge of paying it at the end. * second,
> the one who propose the bounty pay first the prize for the bounty to
> a paypal account of XWiki. For me the second one is better, but you
> have to advance the money. And with the second possibility several
> people can make a donation to a bounty if they are interested in.
>
> some samples of rules : * http://www.os2world.com/bounties/rules.php
> * http://www.morphzone.org/modules/bounty/ *
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+bounty *
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyBounties
>
> What do you think about this? I prefer the morphzone way to do it
> with ubuntu rules.
>
> Jérémi
>
> On 1/29/06, Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Jérémi,
>>
>> Introducing bounties for XWiki would be great, I think!
>>
>> Stéphane
>>
>> jeremi joslin wrote:
>>> Hi  everyone,
>>>
>>> What do you think about enabling anyone to suggest bounty on
>>> XWiki ?
>>>
>>> Example: I need a script for listing all the page in the wiki who
>>> contain the word "hate". I don't know how to do it. I'm ready to
>>> pay 50$ for this.
>>>
>>> We need to define some rule, but what do you think about this
>>> idea?
>>>
>>> For example, ubuntu:
>>> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/
>>>

>>> Jérémi -- Blog: http://www.jeremi.info LinkedIn:
>>> https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
>>> http://www.xwiki.org skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk :
>>> [hidden email]

>> -- You receive this message as a subscriber of the
>> [hidden email] mailing list. To unsubscribe:
>> mailto:[hidden email] For general help:
>> mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help ObjectWeb mailing lists
>> service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>>

> -- Blog: http://www.jeremi.info LinkedIn:
> https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
> http://www.xwiki.org skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk :

Re: [xwiki-users] Re: bounty on XWiki?

jeremi joslin
Hi,
I will start writing some rules for this soon.

Jérémi