calendar - pdfs - current month only?

Stephen-20
I want to print out months from the calendar via pdf

Which ever month I am on - when I click on pdf I always get current month

???

thanks

Re: calendar - pdfs - current month only?

jeremi joslin
are you in the farm or in a privae wiki?

jeremi

On 1/30/06, Stephen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to print out months from the calendar via pdf
>
> Which ever month I am on - when I click on pdf I always get current month
>
> ???
>
> thanks

Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
http://www.xwiki.org
skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]